Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Platinumed GTA5 for Ps4 tonight. It was just as much fun as on the PS3. One of my all time favorite games
    I want that game so bad but I don't see it happening till March or so...

Downloaded UFC last night out of the EA Access Hub.

Only done some training so far but I will say the graphics are unbelievable.

Bought dragon age inquisition for the ps3 and im loving it lots to do and customize definitely better than the 2nd one i was bummed i couldnt get the 360 version since my 360 has only 4gb of space and my character from the 1st game is on my xbox but oh well

Kust redownloaded Deer Hunter 2014 on the iPhone.... I was sooo far into it and all data gone!! Oh well.. be fun rerunning it with some of the stuff I learned along the way.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

hopefully will be playing one of AC:U, DAI, nhl15 or GTA 5 after tomorow morning lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Downloaded UFC last night out of the EA Access Hub.

Only done some training so far but I will say the graphics are unbelievable.
    Welcome to EA Canada....where we deliver good graphics never to be seen in Madden.

I traded in UFC might rebuy it. Miss playing it and the updates have added a lot. Need to add the ability to make fight cards and whoever wins the belt actually has the belt.

As for what I've been playing. I beat Unity and Shadow of Mordor. I'm no fan of Lord of The Rings, but that game mad me wanna see all the movies.(I've only seen the first one). And if you are a fan of Lord of the rings and haven't played Mordor....well get to playing. It is tied into the stories.

Besides that, beat Halo 2 on heroic solo. Now working on 3. Gonna beat all 4 on heroic solo, then replay them on legendary.
    Also started on a new character in Dragon Age and redoing my first character.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    I always start off on legendary (or whatever the hard difficulty in the game is). That way, your brain is only developing the muscle memory needed to play at that level once.

Been playing that Inquisition game. It's too much doe.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I always start off on legendary (or whatever the hard difficulty in the game is). That way, your brain is only developing the muscle memory needed to play at that level once.

Been playing that Inquisition game. It's too much doe.
    Sometimes(mostly during Halo CE) my friends wanna jump in, they aren't legendary approved. I've already beaten every Halo on legendary solo. I'm playing it on heroic now just to blast throw it and if friends wanna jump in they can.

divinity: original sin

it's an old skool style RPG on the PC. it's basically baldur's gate III, it's got turn based combat, you can talk to every single NPC in the game and have multiple different conversations with different outcomes.

really would have to make a long post to explain this game and do it justice, the amount of content is over-whelming kind of but i'm starting to get the hang of it.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    divinity: original sin

it's an old skool style RPG on the PC. it's basically baldur's gate III, it's got turn based combat, you can talk to every single NPC in the game and have multiple different conversations with different outcomes.

really would have to make a long post to explain this game and do it justice, the amount of content is over-whelming kind of but i'm starting to get the hang of it.
    Heard a lot of good things about that game. Some people are calling it the PC game of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Heard a lot of good things about that game. Some people are calling it the PC game of the year.
    yeah just got it for Christmas so i am still finding new cool stuff i like about it, its pretty awesome so far if you like that type of game which i certainly do.

Welcome Back! #85

Nothing right now because Lizard Squad pulled their crap again

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Nothing right now because Lizard Squad pulled their crap again
    Saw it coming. They put on twitter 2-3weeks ago that they'd do something on Christmas. They DDOS'd PSN and Xbox Live. Xbox Live came back up about 3-4hrs ago.

Im reallly liking dragon age but the one thing i really hate is no healing spells the barrier spells are awesome but man healing spells would be great