Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 2098
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,421
    Completed the main story of Batman Arkham Knight tonight. It was Epic.

    Then found out I need like 80% of side quests completed to get 1 of the 2 true endings to the game. I need 3 more most wanted missions complete. Not real close to any. So I may step away for awhile and come back at some point.

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,356
    Been playing Tales from the borderlands, Witcher, a little bit of The presequel, and a little bit of Assassin's Creed China.

    Not that far into the presequel. Only played about 3hrs maybe? Kinda boring so far, but I'm sure it'll pick up.

    I really like Tales from the borderlands. Telltales did great again.

    Still having finished Witcher, mainly because on taking my time with it. I know I'll have at least 3-4 playthroughs of it. But still wanna take my time.

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,233
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Completed the main story of Batman Arkham Knight tonight. It was Epic.

    Then found out I need like 80% of side quests completed to get 1 of the 2 true endings to the game. I need 3 more most wanted missions complete. Not real close to any. So I may step away for awhile and come back at some point.
    Well that's good to know I've almost completed the game but I have been completing some as I go in probably close to that 80%.

    Almost finished the riddlers quest to find out to complete the last part you need to solve all the clues in the city. .. don't think I will get 100 as I can't see myself completing all of those.

    Some of the quest are really time consuming or just lucky lol. I've been trying to complete the azure side quest but to do it you have to fly around looking for the burning bat symbols on the roof of buildings. No clues no nothing lol. So I'm sorting at like 60 percent or something.

    Might just take the 80 percent ending and watch the 100 percent one on YouTube because the riddler trophies are going to be s pain to get them all and I've even been taking down informants.

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,421
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well that's good to know I've almost completed the game but I have been completing some as I go in probably close to that 80%.

    Almost finished the riddlers quest to find out to complete the last part you need to solve all the clues in the city. .. don't think I will get 100 as I can't see myself completing all of those.

    Some of the quest are really time consuming or just lucky lol. I've been trying to complete the azure side quest but to do it you have to fly around looking for the burning bat symbols on the roof of buildings. No clues no nothing lol. So I'm sorting at like 60 percent or something.

    Might just take the 80 percent ending and watch the 100 percent one on YouTube because the riddler trophies are going to be s pain to get them all and I've even been taking down informants.
    I have 0 intention of completing the riddler side quest. Since I only have 7 trophies lol

    I need 3 more side quests for ending A. But I also heard ending B is bad and not worth the grinding for riddler either.

    Also as for Azreal and the perfect crime you can google the IGn walk through and they tell you coordinate locations of all the burning buildings.

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,233
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I have 0 intention of completing the riddler side quest. Since I only have 7 trophies lol

    I need 3 more side quests for ending A. But I also heard ending B is bad and not worth the grinding for riddler either.

    Also as for Azreal and the perfect crime you can google the IGn walk through and they tell you coordinate locations of all the burning buildings.
    Yeah I was trying to do it with out a guide I try looking for them while doing towers and road check points.

    But I'm close to beating the game so I don't know how much more time I will use on the side quest.


    Spoilers


    Just finished the past of beating the Knight and finding out who he is. Granted I knew who it was even when they tried to say every thing about how it wasn't going to be him lol.


    End spoilers.


    I've got a few of them at 100 do I just have a few more so I might just attempt to finish those few quest and finish the game. Granted it would be nice to beat the riddler but I think there is like 243 or some riddles so he might not be worth it lol.

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,421
    Yeah I've been trying to do everything without guides too. Just not sure I care to hunt for things for those endings.

    And yeah riddler has 243 trophies.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,065
    Just picked up destiny solid game so far

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,923
    Anyone pumped for fallout after seeing some video?

    I may just have to get a next gen system for it and halo 5...
    Glen Haven Fire

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Anyone pumped for fallout after seeing some video?

    I may just have to get a next gen system for it and halo 5...
    Main reason why i bought a ps4 i already pre ordered it

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,769
    Just ordered Wii Fit U with the balance board and pedometer for $41 on amazon, so I'll be "playing" that here sometime this week...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  11. #746
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,341
    I can't stop with Jurassic Park, the Game on mobile. Just a stupid "farm" style game.. but so far, still having fun.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  12. #747
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Completed the main story of Batman Arkham Knight tonight. It was Epic.

    Then found out I need like 80% of side quests completed to get 1 of the 2 true endings to the game. I need 3 more most wanted missions complete. Not real close to any. So I may step away for awhile and come back at some point.
    I just beat it and it was pretty awesome but i definitely like arkham city's ending better i know there is another ending to knight but i have 40/240ish? Trophies to collect so i dunno i might just say screw it and go on youtube and watch the ending

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,421
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I just beat it and it was pretty awesome but i definitely like arkham city's ending better i know there is another ending to knight but i have 40/240ish? Trophies to collect so i dunno i might just say screw it and go on youtube and watch the ending
    Well you can get the incomplete knight fall protocol ending just by completing all side missions except riddler.

    The complete ending is if you beat him.

    But I also didn't care for some of the death stroke side stuff so I haven't done with version of knight fall protocol.

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Coast, Denmark
    Posts
    8,297

    Mafia 3 confirmed, full reveal at gamescom 2015

    Mafia 3 is real.



    2K has just announced that Mafia 3 will be fully revealed at gamescom 2015 in just a few days.

    The publisher sent an email confirming that the first trailer will go live Wednesday, August 5 at precisely 8am ET, 1pm BST. In addition to the trailer, the game will be shown to the press behind-closed-doors at the show.

    The announcement may come as a surprise to some, but those of you following the series diligently will know that 2K recently registered domain names for it, which added more credence to actor Rick Pasqualone’s little Twitter tease.

    From the casting call that was leaked back in 2014, we know that it will be set in or around Louisiana/ New Orleans.


    Link:
    http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/28/mafi...gamescom-2015/
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well you can get the incomplete knight fall protocol ending just by completing all side missions except riddler.

    The complete ending is if you beat him.

    But I also didn't care for some of the death stroke side stuff so I haven't done with version of knight fall protocol.
    yeah i dont remember if it was you who said it was too easy but i have to agree now i felt like it was toooo easy i just hacked a drone and it distracted death stroke and i just bombarded his tank

    and scarecrow man i was hoping for a big boss fight the joker thing was cool but if this is the last game i wanted it to end with a bang with all villains pulling out the stops to try and kill batman but it just abruptly ended

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •