Page 84 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2084

This game will be amazing

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I'm busy playing ffxv love the combat

Been playing halo wars 2 and it is nice playing an rts after so long without one. And I'm surprised at how much I enjoy blitz. Considering most of the time it is a stream roll by one side or another based off the opening battles.

I think I've only had 2 cone down to being close. One or team came back once they got to 190 and pulled off the win the second time ran out and we lost 193 to 197.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I did the same in our league. Didn't like the Broncos offense so chose Atlanta thinking Shanahans would be amazing. Had the same issue as Freyaka with good redzone design and kicked a lot of fg's in two games.

I may try the Adam gase thing as Insane did.

Also Freyaka I advanced again last night but definitely no rush. Take your time. I don't want to play again tonight anyway.
    I went ahead and played mine today because I am trying to get some practice in vs the cpu before my final game in my other league.

I hate the cheating cpu...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I went ahead and played mine today because I am trying to get some practice in vs the cpu before my final game in my other league.

I hate the cheating cpu...
    Yeah I advanced again right after cuz the cowboys user is on a bye. I played the chargers and I know what you mean.

When I played in San Diego I couldn't score but my d was beast and held them to 9 points.

This time I found offense and my d couldn't get a stop.

It's odd how when I can't move (even in this rematch) my d gets stops and turnovers. But every time I scored they scored.

Fortunately right after a bad turnover with 46 seconds left they immediately turned it right back over and I got a game winner at the buzzer.

I honestly didn't expect much out of ffxv, but I'm digging it so far.

Yeah I advanced again right after cuz the cowboys user is on a bye. I played the chargers and I know what you mean.

When I played in San Diego I couldn't score but my d was beast and held them to 9 points.

This time I found offense and my d couldn't get a stop.

It's odd how when I can't move (even in this rematch) my d gets stops and turnovers. But every time I scored they scored.

Fortunately right after a bad turnover with 46 seconds left they immediately turned it right back over and I got a game winner at the buzzer.
    The thing that frustrates me. If you don't score for a couple of drives, the CPU doesn't either. The second you score they are like "well...gotta score now to keep it even" The winless bucs kept up with me the whole game before I finally put the game away and the packers just decided to intercept all of my passes in the most improbable ways possible....

It's frustrating because I don't play a human the rest of the season.

The thing that frustrates me. If you don't score for a couple of drives, the CPU doesn't either. The second you score they are like "well...gotta score now to keep it even" The winless bucs kept up with me the whole game before I finally put the game away and the packers just decided to intercept all of my passes in the most improbable ways possible....

It's frustrating because I don't play a human the rest of the season.
    Yeah that's basically what I was referring too. And the tip drill picks this season are more annoying than ever.

But you should at least have to play the cowboys user in the playoffs. That's the downside of a 4 man league though. Not a lot of human games.

Yea I'd add to that problem. I destroyed the Falcons and Cowboys, but Blake Bortles was going toe to toe with Rodgers.

Haven't been throwing picks much anymore. But when I did it was usually weird tips that would get caught in the most awkward ways.

I'd say the biggest issue I'm going through right now is penalties. It seems like every other offensive play, one of my linemen gets called for either holding or illegal block in the back.

I can get sacked right off the snap and still get a holding penalty. Like ref I just got blasted off the snap, who the hell held who?

Just bought for honor so we'll see how that is

Yeah that's basically what I was referring too. And the tip drill picks this season are more annoying than ever.

But you should at least have to play the cowboys user in the playoffs. That's the downside of a 4 man league though. Not a lot of human games.
    I played the stupid eagles and it locked up 3 times...Thankfully, when it locks up you just exit the game and it saves your place in the game so you can continue.

The game ended up going into overtime and it kept freezing with 3 seconds left in the game, I finally said forget it and put my check next to ready. I'll just take a fair sim, I'm done playing the freaking eagles this week

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Just bought for honor so we'll see how that is
    The beta was a lot of fun honestly. I'm eager to try the beta for Ghost Recon Wildlands this week. For some reason, the videos I've seen of the gameplay remind me of heist mode in GTA V.

I played the stupid eagles and it locked up 3 times...Thankfully, when it locks up you just exit the game and it saves your place in the game so you can continue.

The game ended up going into overtime and it kept freezing with 3 seconds left in the game, I finally said forget it and put my check next to ready. I'll just take a fair sim, I'm done playing the freaking eagles this week
    Really? That's amazing it let you pick up where left off. The older versions only did that offline but not online. I've always thought it was stupid they couldn't carry that feature to online leagues where freezing occurs the most

Really? That's amazing it let you pick up where left off. The older versions only did that offline but not online. I've always thought it was stupid they couldn't carry that feature to online leagues where freezing occurs the most
    Yep, it lets you continue the game if it crashes vs the CPU. You can't continue if a user game crashes...

It was obnoxious though...I was able to continue the 3 times it crashed during the normal stretch of the game, but I quit and restarted like 3 or 4 times when it went into overtime. It always continues with 3 seconds on the clock, the CPU runs one last play and then it just sits there focused on some random player for like 3-4 minutes before that random player freezes...

So tonight I will be checking out Ghost Recon Wildlands and tomorrow I'm buying Infinite Warfare/CoD4 Remastered for Xbox One.