Page 85 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2084
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So tonight I will be checking out Ghost Recon Wildlands and tomorrow I'm buying Infinite Warfare/CoD4 Remastered for Xbox One.
    Were you wanting to do scouting on your bye week?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Were you wanting to do scouting on your bye week?
    No it's good, I already played my game for this week, I'm going to play ghost recon and cod tonight and then Saturday-Monday I will be out of town. Feel free to advance if need be without me.

I was down 3 scores against the cardinals this week and I managed an epic comeback as I went to kick the game winning extra point, the CPU blocked it and put the game into overtime....stupid cheating cpu.... Of course they beat me in OT.

My season is basically over at this point.

No it's good, I already played my game for this week, I'm going to play ghost recon and cod tonight and then Saturday-Monday I will be out of town. Feel free to advance if need be without me.

I was down 3 scores against the cardinals this week and I managed an epic comeback as I went to kick the game winning extra point, the CPU blocked it and put the game into overtime....stupid cheating cpu.... Of course they beat me in OT.

My season is basically over at this point.
    If it makes you feel better all 3 humans that have played so far this week also lost. My game pretty much went into cheat mode like yours.

I was driving for a lead then had a wide open DT and Lynch sailed it by him for a pick inside the 10.

I still took a lead but then Alex smith became unstoppable with some dimes. And Charles and Kelce suddenly bounced off everything.

And after the pick a good day for lynch turned into a nightmare. I never had more than 2 seconds to get a pass off and the receivers couldn't get off the line.

Soon to be Horizon: Zero Dawn!!!

Anyone here want a gwent beta code for xbox?

Just got a message for it but I have no interest in it

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Madden 17, Mafia 3, & Infinite Warfare ps4.

For honor so far has been a lot better than I thought. The online play is horrible though

Anyone buying the Switch?

I tried...but i didn't preorder one...and Nintendo always vastly under produces numbers on consoles...so now i have to wait. I don't care enough to buy one on the secondary market. What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    I tried...but i didn't preorder one...and Nintendo always vastly under produces numbers on consoles...so now i have to wait. I don't care enough to buy one on the secondary market. What can you do?
    Yeah I chose to wait because I felt burned after the last two consoles. I'll buy them and love a Nintendo exclusive or two initially. And then after 6/9 months they turn into dust collectors with no other interesting games.

So I don't want to pay full price out of the gate just for Zelda. Maybe Black Friday sales will exist year one?

Also yeah it's not just Nintendo that under produces. Sony and micoroscoft were sold out everywhere at launch.

I partially think they do it on purpose to create this impression of high demand which makes on the fence people like me decide I want it more now. Cuz if it's sold out it must be popular. And we Americans need what's popular.

Gonne be getting horizon zero down in the near future, can't wait to try it, looks awesome

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I just finished The Last of Us for the first time .... now that you can play it on PC with Playstation Now. What an awesome game it is. You all already know that

But I just saw this awesome trailer for the next lotr game. Check out this trailer.

I enjoy LOTR but by no means am I a LOTR nerd. But this game is looking pretty good if that trailer is any indication. If nothing else - the trailer it's self is quite a piece of work.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I really want one, but it'll be after I move.

I really want one, but it'll be after I move.
    Yeah I can't really afford it right now. But I also realized I don't even have a PS4 yet. And I'm more a Sony fan than Nintendo

I'm feeling a weird urge to go back and play a classic like Final Fantasy III, but I don't know that I could stand 40-50 hours of retro gaming and if I'm going to start it, I really want to finish it.