Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Garbage on our home

Anyone else see that airbags they placed up on our house. A pice of it I love, the other needs to be ripped down ASAP.

Thanks apple, airbags = garbage. Ugh

I think I know what you are talking about. I saw a picture today of Mile High Stadium that has a sweet picture of Peyton Manning and a disgusting picture of Joe Flacco. Here is the pic from Sports Authority Field at Mile High's Facebook page

Yuk,,,no pictures of Flacco, ever!

I know right! I do not like seeing Flacco on our stadium. I am sure the NFL made them do this.

I like the idea of putting Flacco's picture on our beloved stadium. However, they should have used the one where he was face down on the turf after the interception Flaccoing

Maybe seeing that on a regular basis will motivate the boys

Official statement on it from Broncos twitter:

"Because the NFL promotes both teams playing in its annual Kickoff Game, fans will notice signage outside @SportsAuthField and around town that features the Broncos and Ravens. But regardless of league guidelines, this will always be #BroncosCountry and we canít wait to see all the orange in the stands a week from Thursday!"

Source: https://twitter.com/DenverBroncos

Quote Originally Posted by Strimpel View Post
    Official statement on it from Broncos twitter:

"Because the NFL promotes both teams playing in its annual Kickoff Game, fans will notice signage outside @SportsAuthField and around town that features the Broncos and Ravens. But regardless of league guidelines, this will always be #BroncosCountry and we can’t wait to see all the orange in the stands a week from Thursday!"

Source: https://twitter.com/DenverBroncos
    I didn't realize the NFL was the pee wee football league were everyone had to be equally represented and fell good. I am not quite sure why we even keep score the looser might have their feelings hurt. Oh, well we all know this is still the home of the Broncos! Let's Get to September 5th already!

Wish I was there to throw some eggs at him.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    I like the idea of putting Flacco's picture on our beloved stadium. However, they should have used the one where he was face down on the turf after the interception Flaccoing
    Yup, that picture of Flacco would be more appropriate. The league just constantly seems to overstep its bounds. Why do they get to tell Broncos Country what signage they should use. Whatever, more motivation!!!!!

The more I think about this the more mad I am getting lol. I will be at the game I am going to loose my mind that night so much motivation to beat the Ravens, like we needed any more!

Someone tear it down, please.

For what it's worth, the Vegas line moved from Denver -8.5 to -9 favorites over Baltimore over the weekend. Personally I don't care if the end result is 1 point, I just want a Denver victory.