Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I go to photobucket and copy the image url by right clicking on the image. Then click the image icon in the tab bar above. It's two spots to the right of the envelope.
    Then paste the url into that, and walla!

YES!!!! You have created a monster

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    YES!!!! You have created a monster
    Remember this moment. We'll know who to blame.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

The banner on the stadium doesn't bother me that much. It's a marquee game and the season kick off game. I can see how they would want a promo shot during the broadcast with the big banner of Peyton and Flacco next to each other. I get it.

The thing that bothers me is all of the Ravens banners in LoDo. I could understand seeing some banners with equal representation; showing the matchup. I don't get why we need full Ravens banners hung up downtown. Just seems silly.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    The banner on the stadium doesn't bother me that much. It's a marquee game and the season kick off game. I can see how they would want a promo shot during the broadcast with the big banner of Peyton and Flacco next to each other. I get it.

The thing that bothers me is all of the Ravens banners in LoDo. I could understand seeing some banners with equal representation; showing the matchup. I don't get why we need full Ravens banners hung up downtown. Just seems silly.
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the banners, but I understand the NFL wanted to promote both teams. The banner on the stadium is one thing, but the posters downtown is disgusting. If anyone deserves blame, it's the city for selling the space to post those pictures. The city is saying they don't discriminate, but it's almost a slap in the face to have Ravens posters knowing our recent history. Some are suggesting the NFL pressured Denver into allowing the posters, by taking away any hopes of a future superbowl if we didn't allow the posters downtown. Honestly, I believe after this year's superbowl in New York, Superbowls will no longer be played in cold areas anyway. The city has some explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the banners, but I understand the NFL wanted to promote both teams. The banner on the stadium is one thing, but the posters downtown is disgusting. If anyone deserves blame, it's the city for selling the space to post those pictures. The city is saying they don't discriminate, but it's almost a slap in the face to have Ravens posters knowing our recent history. Some are suggesting the NFL pressured Denver into allowing the posters, by taking away any hopes of a future superbowl if we didn't allow the posters downtown. Honestly, I believe after this year's superbowl in New York, Superbowls will no longer be played in cold areas anyway. The city has some explaining to do.
    Agree completely. I've heard about the "pressure" from the NFL. I don't know if it's true. If it is, that's pretty slimey. Still, it was a bad move and I don't see the need to promote the Ravens in Denver. I also don't see the need to promote the game in LoDo. Pretty sure everyone knows there's going to be a game next week. Not up in arms about it, just think it's silly. Yet another example of the modern NFL considering promotion over the existing product (see European games)

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Jacoby Jones couldn't produce with a HOF WR next to him. Not sure he'd do it now. He's alright but more a #3 than a #2 WR.

Stokley isn't bad but Harris who will likely guard him covers Welker every day in practice. He will get some catches but nothing extreme.

Dickson isn't better than Pitta and Clark hasn't looked all that great. And I've seen he may not play Week 1.

It's not an awful set of weapons but an extreme downgrade from last year.

The pass rush is a concern but hard to do worse than last year, right. And Flacco barely got touched last year and still needed a miracle and some help from the refs to win.
    You conveniently left out the Ravens run game with Rice & Pierce. Also, Rice is a dual threat with catching the ball. Ravens all day in the RB category. And what "help" exactly did Flacco need from the referees? Unless one of the refs is name Rahim Moore, not sure where you are going with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmaniac2 View Post
    You conveniently left out the Ravens run game with Rice & Pierce. Also, Rice is a dual threat with catching the ball. Ravens all day in the RB category. And what "help" exactly did Flacco need from the referees? Unless one of the refs is name Rahim Moore, not sure where you are going with that statement.
    No, 21 of the Ravens points came from the refs.

A blatant face mask, hold on the Decker INT. Yet Flacco chucks one out of bounds and it's PI?

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    No, 21 of the Ravens points came from the refs.

A blatant face mask, hold on the Decker INT. Yet Flacco chucks one out of bounds and it's PI?
    If you say so pal. Freaken hilarious that a lot of you are still crying about that game 7 months later. Well, maybe one day your blind arrogance and homerism will finally subside enough to acknowledge that the Ravens were and are a pretty damn good football team in their own right.

If you say so pal. Freaken hilarious that a lot of you are still crying about that game 7 months later. Well, maybe one day your blind arrogance and homerism will finally subside enough to acknowledge that the Ravens were and are a pretty damn good football team in their own right.
    I've been over it, just saying Bal got the majority of the calls last game. What's done is done.

I said before the game the Ravens have a really good team, doesn't change the fact they got some very fortunate calls in their favor that changed the tide of that game.

But enough of that.

I don't think anyone is saying the Ravens are not a great football team. We were just the better team. That's why they say any given sunday cause sometimes the better team doesn't always win. We played the worse game of the season and still had a great chance to win the game. Im over it though and looking forward to Thursday.

Except that if you take away the 21 points the refs gift wrapped your team...we have a repeat of what happened a few weeks earlier...

Keep thinking the game against the Broncos was because your team was good...
    Go Broncos

Get a life and get off our site.

I cant believe that some of you cant let this game go........those of you really need a hobby. The FO, coaches, and players have all let it go I think maybe you should move on as well. Look the better team won the game. It is that simple. Where there bad calls, were there questionable calls...Of course. But there were also calls that we got, but just like every football game in any league that is ever played.....Who always gets the most calls? The aggressor. We sat back the whole game while the ravens attacked. That is why they got the calls and that is why they won the game. Our team was sitting back and taking it easy so much that we didn't even try to get the ball into field goal territory at the end of the game
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I cant believe that some of you cant let this game go........those of you really need a hobby. The FO, coaches, and players have all let it go I think maybe you should move on as well. Look the better team won the game. It is that simple. Where there bad calls, were there questionable calls...Of course. But there were also calls that we got, but just like every football game in any league that is ever played.....Who always gets the most calls? The aggressor. We sat back the whole game while the ravens attacked. That is why they got the calls and that is why they won the game. Our team was sitting back and taking it easy so much that we didn't even try to get the ball into field goal territory at the end of the game
    And apparently your hobby is getting on websites telling people they need a hobby....

lol you clearly have not read through this thread so let me fill you in. No one was even talking about last year's playoff game, it was pretty much solely focused towards this game coming up and how Flacco should not be on our stadium or in our city. The NFL did not fund the Broncos stadium, why should they be able to overrule us on what we put on our stadium? Would you not be upset if they put Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger on your stadium? You (and another Raven fan earlier) brought up the game, not us. Your very first post was about us "whining" about the playoff game even though there are 1 or 2 mentions of the game at the most.