Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 401
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    when did you claim that and when did i make that response? there are so many of you here completely making stuff up.

    i know all of you are well aware that pressure is very important to a defense and not just sacks, you are the ones making the arguments that only suits you and you are accomplishing nothing but showing your ignorance to the subject.

    i mean, how many of you claim i said this or that about how well freeney is playing when i have not once said anything of the sort? i used an article about freeney that someone else wrote that reflects my opinion on the subject (how pressures are important), nothing more.

    pathetic smack talking donkey fans are pathetic. lol
    I said pressure is important it generally causes mistakes by QB's but not all QB's are effected by it. However our D-line has gotten more pressure and more sacks and Phillips has pressued the QB more times then Freeney had as well as had more sacks so in this argument it actually suits us more.

    Weve gotten pressure a recorded average of 10 times, yet recorded 11 sacks

    Your team averaged a recorded 6 pressures a game, and recorded 9 sacks

    Phillips pressured the QB 8 times this year Freeney 6 and he had more sacks.

    So yes pressures matter but we actually get more pressure.
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-03-2013 at 11:33 PM.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,246
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    freeney was the only true threat on this team, hell yes he has been double teamed. i don't know how much compared to watt but he has been for sure, even weddle has mentioned it before just off the top of my head.

    yes i watch my team play, its clear you do not.

    I watched three bolts games...Houston, titans, philli...and I cant recall seeing freeney double teamed
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I watched three bolts games...Houston, titans, philli...and I cant recall seeing freeney double teamed
    Agreed Johnson has been double teamed, Freeney not so much. Though most of the doubles came off the run.

    Though in all honesty Phillips has not been double teamed very much either, but its not like he hasnt earned it. Not as much as Ayers has though, and Wolfe has been out a lot more despite the fact he hasnt been as amazing though he would be a standout in SD lol
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-04-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,246
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    stripping the ball isn't a sack genius boy, its called a forced fumble

    pressuring the QB and forcing him to make mistakes or throw incompletions/int's is very important to a defense, you simply don't understand that, that much is evident.

    and no i never argued any of that retarded made up crap in your post. i never said anything about how well freeney was playing good or bad, yet herb you are crying and making stuff up pretending that i did.

    by all means, go right ahead and only use sacks to judge the performance of a pass rusher, its clearly all you know.

    by the way, how come jj watt is getting so much praise for how well he is playing yet he only has 3.5 sacks? i guess those people didn't get the donko fan memo, did they?
    hence why I said and I quote (stripping the ball...or getting a sack )

    I guess you think every qb is a rookie bothered by a little pressure huh...I mean just cause pressure is rivers kryptonite and forces him to throw the ball up for grabs....doesn't mean most nfl qbs are bothered by it...some simply step up...


    but lets play your game....and imagine freeney is cause all this game changing pressure, making qbs throw interceptions....why the bolts only have one? and that one had zip to do with pressure

    if your pressure or almost sacks is every bit as good as hitting the qb, sacking the qb or stripping the qb...and makes qbs throw incompletions, ints or mistakes

    why are the bolts the 5th worse pass defense in qb ratings? allowing a 108.8 qbr

    no ints...qbs have no problem passing the ball...I guess I cant see where freeneys almost sacks bothered any qb you have played
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    hence why I said and I quote (stripping the ball...or getting a sack )

    I guess you think every qb is a rookie bothered by a little pressure huh...I mean just cause pressure is rivers kryptonite and forces him to throw the ball up for grabs....doesn't mean most nfl qbs are bothered by it...some simply step up...


    but lets play your game....and imagine freeney is cause all this game changing pressure, making qbs throw interceptions....why the bolts only have one? and that one had zip to do with pressure

    if your pressure or almost sacks is every bit as good as hitting the qb, sacking the qb or stripping the qb...and makes qbs throw incompletions, ints or mistakes

    why are the bolts the 5th worse pass defense in qb ratings? allowing a 108.8 qbr

    no ints...qbs have no problem passing the ball...I guess I cant see where freeneys almost sacks bothered any qb you have played
    Case and point there are 7 teams that have thrown less or the same INT's but all 7 have had more pressure on their QB then the Chargers have. In fact for turnovers per pressure The Chargers QB is 18th in the league (I am including both Browns QB's 6INT's together though)

    Eli and Peyton are on opposite sides of the spectrum and yes Cry Baby Cutler is the 2nd worst followed by Fluke-O
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-04-2013 at 10:53 AM.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    stripping the ball isn't a sack genius boy, its called a forced fumble

    pressuring the QB and forcing him to make mistakes or throw incompletions/int's is very important to a defense, you simply don't understand that, that much is evident.

    and no i never argued any of that retarded made up crap in your post. i never said anything about how well freeney was playing good or bad, yet herb you are crying and making stuff up pretending that i did.

    by all means, go right ahead and only use sacks to judge the performance of a pass rusher, its clearly all you know.

    by the way, how come jj watt is getting so much praise for how well he is playing yet he only has 3.5 sacks? i guess those people didn't get the donko fan memo, did they?
    Actually when you strip the ball from a qb behind the line of scrimmage its an automatic sack a force fumble and a tackle for loss...I figure you would know that or do you just keep imaginary stats?

    Here is an example http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...a-e3408862d168
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-04-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: post the example
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Actually when you strip the ball from a qb behind the line of scrimmage its an automatic sack a force fumble and a tackle for loss...I figure you would know that or do you just keep imaginary stats?

    Here is an example http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...a-e3408862d168
    Hence the term strip sack

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,196
    SD's DL looking pretty good again and the chargers have more sacks than the broncos so far

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    SD's DL looking pretty good again and the chargers have more sacks than the broncos so far
    LOL someones all excited.. your like the vultures in Africa...oh oh oh look some thing else made a kill lets go see if there are any left overs! Your Line looked good for one game and crap the rest of the season. The Lbs have your sacks not your dline..our dline has more and stops the run way better..

    When you figure out what a strip sack is let us know
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-21-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,868
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    SD's DL looking pretty good again and the chargers have more sacks than the broncos so far
    Everyone this just in San Diego has 20 sacks and Denver has 19! Scoreboard San Diego is better at almost sacking the QB and sacking the QB.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Everyone this just in San Diego has 20 sacks and Denver has 19! Scoreboard San Diego is better at almost sacking the QB and sacking the QB.
    I guess losing Freeney was the best thing to happen to that team despite what baph thought of him being so amazing. Actually his team has 29 QB Hits we have 44, our best 3 players all better then their top player and when Ayers gets healthier things will go back into our favor and Miller will probably get better

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,246
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    SD's DL looking pretty good again and the chargers have more sacks than the broncos so far
    come on oh clueless one


    DL...chargers 6 sacks
    http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defte...=SD&season=all

    DL broncos....12....and that's without counting 6 of Phillips sacks
    http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defte...DEN&season=all

    your linebackers and Dbs are getting sacks on blitzes
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Where I hang my hat
    Posts
    7,742
    Haven't been here in a while but KC clearly has the best dl in the division. That was clear in the preseason. They probably have the best LBers too.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL someones all excited.. your like the vultures in Africa...oh oh oh look some thing else made a kill lets go see if there are any left overs! Your Line looked good for one game and crap the rest of the season. The Lbs have your sacks not your dline..our dline has more and stops the run way better..

    When you figure out what a strip sack is let us know
    all exited? actually, someone is all butt soar it seems. and what the hell are you talking about? i am not even smacking your loss, but do keep whining anyways if it makes you feel better

    also, it doesn't matter how we are getting the pressure, we have to get pressure like that and the fact that our DE's are dominating and demanding double teams, it is opening things up for the LB'ers

    we had a LB'er with two sacks who was on the practice squad a few weeks ago, what does that tell you?

    when you figure out what a QB is let me know

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,196
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    come on oh clueless one


    DL...chargers 6 sacks
    http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defte...=SD&season=all

    DL broncos....12....and that's without counting 6 of Phillips sacks
    http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defte...DEN&season=all

    your linebackers and Dbs are getting sacks on blitzes
    yeah and? did i say the DL was getting all the sacks??? or is sacks and int's the only way you judge all defensive players?

    our DL has been dominating the last couple weeks, in the opposing teams backfield constantly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •