Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Surprisingly the Chargers have the worst D-line in the AFC West this year. Even worse than the no-name line that the Raiders have.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but they are line backers...right

linebackers are not ...DLINE

this thread and discussion is about ....dline is it not

and as such....your dline is not playing better
    i made a point to say the DL has been playing better and you did what you always do, jump to conclusions and act like i said things i didn't. you assumed i meant the DL was getting all the sacks, that's your fault.

regardless of the sacks, liuget especially has been dominating lately. and yes, we have more sacks than you and a better defense overall too

its sad indeed when the chargers have a better D than you

whats sad is you actually believe the bolts have a better defense...lol

SD doesnt have a better D, smh.

Defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio's troops bounced back emphatically in Sunday's 45-21 victory over the Redskins,with 4 ints 3 sacks and hitting Robert Griffith III more than 15 times and ultimately knocking him out of the game in the fourth quarter.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-27-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Defense was pretty good today.

whats sad is you actually believe the bolts have a better defense...lol
    are we talking on paper or actual real football? because in terms of real football, statistically speaking of course, they have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    SD doesnt have a better D, smh.
    read post above, although the broncos defense has been playing better lately. but so has the chargers DL as i have already pointed out

next game will be their strongest test and i assume the defense that plays the best will be the team that wins. because if you can't force the chargers to put more than once or twice, manning isn't going to have as many chances to score.

are we talking on paper or actual real football? because in terms of real football, statistically speaking of course, they have been better.
    Ok well in reality and real football denver has a better team, offense, and run defense.
    So statistically baphs yes you have a better pass defense only! will see how that works out for you In two weeks!

read post above, although the broncos defense has been playing better lately. but so has the chargers DL as i have already pointed out

next game will be their strongest test and i assume the defense that plays the best will be the team that wins. because if you can't force the chargers to put more than once or twice, manning isn't going to have as many chances to score.
    Last part is true, run-D wasnt great today so they gotta work on that.

On that same note, SD needs to score 7's and not 3's in the RZ.

Ayers is back and the dust on Miller has been shaken off, plus we are not playing zone anymore. This D is going to be far more dangerous then they were forced to be in the Dallas Jags and Indy game without Woodyard or Ayers.

It will be harder to get quick throws out and we have the pass rushers to prevent the deep ball from becoming a threat, its time for you to beware. KC has a worse O-line then Washington after what we did to them Ild expect it to be a bit worse to Alex Smith, granted we did miss chances against Luck but we were playing zone then and man now
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-28-2013 at 11:50 AM.

in case you haven't read anything ....as I told you weeks ago...von is the catalyst of this defense...it is built and starts around his pressure...woody is the defensive captain...the leader. von was gone for 6 weeks, forcing us to play a lot of zone...we also built big leads forcing teams to pass into that zone...and we paid for it. that was further troubled by loseing woodyard, ayers and harris in the dallas game

von is back as well as harris, ayers and woody, and you can already see an improvement...we played a lot of man against Washington, and completely disrupted their passing game which was top 10 in passing and scoreing

that said Sd will score...but I will put faith in a defense that is finaly together, finaly healthy aside from champ...and has managed to give up 26 yrds pg more in passing than the Sd defense

add that to the fact...manning has 29 passing tds, averging 42 ppg and 358 passing yards per game over the sd defense

its also interesting to note...manning has only 2 less passing tds...then the rest of the afc west combined
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Last part is true, run-D wasnt great today so they gotta work on that.

On that same note, SD needs to score 7's and not 3's in the RZ.
    yeah they do, you are right about that. that's pretty much the only knock on the offense other than the running game, which has gotten better over the last couple games.

but those two things come hand in hand. if we can run the ball in the RZ and punch it in like we did against jax, that will make things a lot easier for us in the RZ.

one thing is for sure, we need to score TD's against Denver and we need to do it over long ass drives. that's what we are designed to do, as long as we can do it in the RZ, that's the key really.

but for Denver, if they can force SD to punt that will be bad news for us. i will take 3 points after eating a bunch of clock over a punt that only took up a minute or two, especially if its a 3 and out.

unless its at the end of the game and we have the lead, there better not be any 3 and pouts or we will be in big trouble, i am saying that right now.

Denver shouldn't have too much trouble on offense unless we get to manning a lot, he will tear up our secondary.

especially if we get out to a nice lead, i will be even more nervous then lol

screw the deadskins, i can't wait for this game!!

in case you haven't read anything ....as I told you weeks ago...von is the catalyst of this defense...it is built and starts around his pressure...woody is the defensive captain...the leader. von was gone for 6 weeks, forcing us to play a lot of zone...we also built big leads forcing teams to pass into that zone...and we paid for it. that was further troubled by loseing woodyard, ayers and harris in the dallas game

von is back as well as harris, ayers and woody, and you can already see an improvement...we played a lot of man against Washington, and completely disrupted their passing game which was top 10 in passing and scoreing

that said Sd will score...but I will put faith in a defense that is finaly together, finaly healthy aside from champ...and has managed to give up 26 yrds pg more in passing than the Sd defense

add that to the fact...manning has 29 passing tds, averging 42 ppg and 358 passing yards per game over the sd defense

its also interesting to note...manning has only 2 less passing tds...then the rest of the afc west combined
    honestly, i know they are improved, i said that yesterday. both pour defenses have improved, you have got some guys backs and ours lost guys but got better somehow

a lot of our guys are young and improving and we have also been mixing things up fooling teams a little bit, that's just good coaching to be honest.

but you will have to be able to force SD to punt more than 2 or 3 times, that's what you will have to do to win. you may still win even if your defense can't stop us but if that's the case it will be a low scoring night for your offense and will go down to the wire, at least lower than what you are used to.

by the way, the chargers have played one less game than the broncos. so that is part of the reason why rivers has a lot less yards.

he will still not have as much after Washington, though. just sayin..

honestly, i know they are improved, i said that yesterday. both pour defenses have improved, you have got some guys backs and ours lost guys but got better somehow

a lot of our guys are young and improving and we have also been mixing things up fooling teams a little bit, that's just good coaching to be honest.

but you will have to be able to force SD to punt more than 2 or 3 times, that's what you will have to do to win. you may still win even if your defense can't stop us but if that's the case it will be a low scoring night for your offense and will go down to the wire, at least lower than what you are used to.

by the way, the chargers have played one less game than the broncos. so that is part of the reason why rivers has a lot less yards.

he will still not have as much after Washington, though. just sayin..
    you got better because of what we said...freeney is simply a one trick pony...he was a liability other then occasional pressure...hes out and you got better...surprise!!
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots