Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yep i and many many other people at the time thought that, i was wrong. how dare i think a QB that just had 4 neck surgeries and missed an entire season of football, who was also 37 years old would not be an elite top 5 QB anymore!
    Only problem is you didnt use that disclaimer......you said "even healthy he will never be top 5 again"

Did you forget the "even healthy" part?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Only problem is you didnt use that disclaimer......you said "even healthy he will never be top 5 again"

Dont bother dude he ignores the truth so he can troll. Its the only way it works for him. Only Baph can take a quote like Mine "Rivers is done" and insist what I meant was he would never ever be in an NFL game again even when i have shown him more than one quote from the same day showing him that its obviously not what i meant but he ignores them because thats all he can do to continue trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Because I was wrong 2 years ago when i said the Chargers window was closing fast? lol how many times they been to the playoffs since?In the weakest division in football to boot. I have it book marked too baph. I aint wishy washy about the things I say like somebody we know BTW I made the Bernie Kosar comparison in 2006. It will just get worse next year if you get a new coach and new system. Bernie didn't even make it through the first season with his new coach and he was 28 If i remember right.
    Same exact day talking about how Rivers was a going to get worse the next year(he did too even if the numbers don't show it his weenie arm did)) in other words done as an effective NFL quarterback which he obviously is despite the Trolls denials .
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

12/27/2011

so yeah, he looks rather foolish and hypocritical for even having that quote in his sig.
    Rivers has played like garbage since then. What are you saying, he hasn't? lol

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Rivers has played like garbage since then. What are you saying, he hasn't? lol

Well kish you know rivers has played at a mvp level....if not for his poor coaches ...terrible play calling...like forcing rivers to throw on the run...his horrible oline...lack of recevivers...worst special teams in history....lack of time in the pocket ...injuries and so on.

I mean its commonly known that all his poor games are directly the result of anybody but rivers

was MileHigh

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    And Manning will never be top 5 again, he is done
    So far Manning after 4 neck surgeries is showing to be an elite QB in the regular season.
    He didn't lose to a single losing team last year and beat a couple teams each with 10 wins.
    Not bad at all. With all that said the jury is out for the post season concerning Manning, that is the million dollar question. Can Manning carry his regular season eliteness into the post season and shake off his 0-1 choking stigma? We'll have to wait and see about that.

Whats interesting to me is that in last years 3 Manning losses to teams with 12 or more wins Bronco fans were quick to pull out the "neck spasm" card out as his excuse but in all the other 13 wins his neck was perfectly fine. What will the excuse be this year?
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-09-2013 at 05:08 AM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    So far Manning after 4 neck surgeries is showing to be an elite QB in the regular season.
    He didn't lose to a single losing team last year and beat a couple teams each with 10 wins.
    Not bad at all. With all that said the jury is out for the post season concerning Manning, that is the million dollar question. Can Manning carry his regular season eliteness into the post season and shake off his 0-1 choking stigma? We'll have to wait and see about that.

Whats interesting to me is that in last years 3 Manning losses to teams with 12 or more wins Bronco fans were quick to pull out the "neck spasm" card out as his excuse but in all the other 13 wins his neck was perfectly fine. What will the excuse be this year?
    Its the regular season and week 1 is not over and your jumping to playoff talk, whats wrong with you?
    Why dont you worry or maybe talk smack regarding the chargers you know your team!
    Instead your trying to put down a qb who just beat the defending superbowl champs and threw 7 tds!

NoRing= no heart
    NoRing= just a hater
    NoRing= cant defend his team and has to bring up last season smack and try to tell the future smack!
    NoRing= A Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Its the regular season and week 1 is not over and your jumping to playoff talk, whats wrong with you?
    Why dont you worry or maybe talk smack regarding the chargers you know your team!
    Instead your trying to put down a qb who just beat the defending superbowl champs and threw 7 tds!

NoRing= no heart
    NoRing= just a hater
    NoRing= cant defend his team and has to bring up last season smack and try to tell the future smack!
    NoRing= A Joke!
    I'm not putting down your Qb. I said good job didn't I? What more do you want from me?
    Look fifty-ain't, my team hasn't played a single game. Are you expecting me to run my mouth about our team and how great we are? Well it ain't gonna happen. Here are 2 things I think will happen: The Chargers will finish 9-7, and the Chargers will beat Manning at least once in the regular season. There you have it fifty-ain't, there you have it.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I'm not putting down your Qb. I said good job didn't I? What more do you want from me?
    Look fifty-ain't, my team hasn't played a single game. Are you expecting me to run my mouth about our team and how great we are? Well it ain't gonna happen. Here are 2 things I think will happen: The Chargers will finish 9-7, and the Chargers will beat Manning at least once in the regular season. There you have it fifty-ain't, there you have it.
    Thank you No Ring that was a good post and you even showed some humility!
    fifty-eight aint playing you got that right!

You know when your QB has more Passing TD's in the playoffs then Mark Sanchez then maybe you can talk but until then your just blowing smoke. The fact I can name 10 active QB's who have done more for their team in the playoffs the Rivers 6 of which are the same age or even younger is evidence that you have no leg to stand on. So quit using every opportunity to try and insult Mannings record

Its really the only straw the bolt twins..bap and noring can reach...try and belittle a hof qb

first it was his neck....then his arm...then it was he fell into our laps...then hes a choker

they cant smack on anything...they tried on the melvin beats von...their team sucks

Next thing Chargers fans are going to say

"Rivers is better than Manning" ....... wait....... I think they already assume that.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post

again, the guy had 4 neck surgeries and was age 37, was i really that out of line by believing he isn't a top 5 QB anymore? was i the only one that believed that at the time? not by a long shot. i also admit i was wrong, he clearly is a top 5 QB still.

the funny thing is beagle is straight up incorrect yet he refuses to admit it and it will be hilarious to see him continue to deny it even past this year.

its been what? two years since he said rivers was done? yet he still has the nerve to put that quote in his sig as if he isn't just as wrong as i was.

at least i had good reasoning supporting my opinion, beagle is just going on blind hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Dont bother dude he ignores the truth so he can troll. Its the only way it works for him. Only Baph can take a quote like Mine "Rivers is done" and insist what I meant was he would never ever be in an NFL game again even when i have shown him more than one quote from the same day showing him that its obviously not what i meant but he ignores them because thats all he can do to continue trolling. Same exact day talking about how Rivers was a going to get worse the next year(he did too even if the numbers don't show it his weenie arm did)) in other words done as an effective NFL quarterback which he obviously is despite the Trolls denials .
    so when he continues to be the QB this year and has a better year than the last two in terms of protecting the football, then again next year, and the next after that, what will be your excuse then? saying we "used to have" an NFL QB implies what exactly?

he didn't regress last year other than the fumbling, which is what happens when you have an undrafted rookie watching your blind side.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Its really the only straw the bolt twins..bap and noring can reach...try and belittle a hof qb

first it was his neck....then his arm...then it was he fell into our laps...then hes a choker

they cant smack on anything...they tried on the melvin beats von...their team sucks
    lying through your teeth again i see? where did i smack about mannings neck injury? where did i say melvin would be better than von?

looks like you are the one that cannot smack without completely making crap up.