Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    This video makes me wann punch someone over and over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXIDNFaiLc

I've warned you.

edit: somehow I'm too dumb to correctly embed the video
    I just sent that video to the NFL commissioner twitter acct. I told him to watch it and we better have better referees that what he gave us last yr. He knows how many people will be watching this yr and the ref's know it too. Al I want is a fair game called by the ref's and I will like our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieC View Post
    I just sent that video to the NFL commissioner twitter acct. I told him to watch it and we better have better referees that what he gave us last yr. He knows how many people will be watching this yr and the ref's know it too. Al I want is a fair game called by the ref's and I will like our chances.

Last year it took a miracle and a gift from the refs to win the game, we've gotten better they've gotten worse. It's gonna take a whole heck of a lot more for them to do it this year. I hope we hang 50 points on them!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Thanks for that infuriating video Thrasher

Hey Sam can you take a few minutes (if you need to) and watch that video and give me the bottom line on those calls? For instance, the Boldin catch for a 1st down; that was a close call - I didn't have a problem with - yet the announcers predicted the play being overturned to incomplete. And that video included it as one of the bad calls.

Someone commented underneath the vid on Youtube that the pass to Decker that was tipped and intercepted was Offensive Pass Interference, but I just don't see offensive PI there. So just how bad were these calls? Especially considering many were reviewed in slow motion just as we can review them now.

Are we fans just looking through Orange colored glasses?

EDIT: as far as I'm concerned this crew was worse than the replacement refs we saw earlier in the season. I would have taken the GreenBay Seattle game crew over Vinivich and his minions
    Tell me thats not obvious and blatant tripping at 2:05. Thats an obvious leg whip on a guaranteed touchdown. That and the Kuper holding call look pretty shady to me.

Every time I think about the Ravens game last year my blood pressure goes through the roof. That was the most pathetic, disgraceful, horrible, and disgusting job of officiating I have ever witnessed. The league should be ashamed they put this group of morons together during a playoff game.

I have never seen such favoritism shown by the refs in a professional football game in my life, and I have watched a lot of football and seen some pretty bad calls.

This wasn't one bad call that changed a game, this was bad call after bad call, and missed calls after missed calls. At one point in time at the end of the 3rd they had called like 13 penalties against the Broncos to 3 against the Ravens. They started making up crap later in the game to make it look more even but the calls they made had no effect on the result of the game.

I am not one that puts much into conspiracies, but this game had "FIXED" written all over it. How convenient the Ravens went from one of the most penalized teams in the league last year and once RAY, RAY announces his retirement all of a sudden the number of penalties called against them drops 80% as they waltz through the playoffs and the super bowl.

How these refs missed some of these calls is mind boggling. There was a ref 3 feet from DT when the DB leg whipped him and tripped him at the 5 yard line. NO CALL, There was a ref 10 feet from Hester when he was interfered with on a pass as he was hit when the ball was still 5 yards from him. NO CALL.

They can't see the Raven's tackles horse collaring our DE but they can see Kuper in the middle of our o-line holding on a dive play.

The Boldin catch was questionable but I will give them that one, but the PI on Champ that extended a drive that resulted in a TD was a joke.

I need to stop before my head explodes.

All I want is a game where the refs are fair. If they are going to call certain things, fine, but call them on both teams.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

geeze. i was at that game. that video was the first time ive looked at anything regarding that game. wow did we get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    geeze. i was at that game. that video was the first time ive looked at anything regarding that game. wow did we get screwed.
    Makes your blood boil, doesn't it? Perhaps Manning and Champ should announce their retirement as we go into the post season too!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Makes your blood boil, doesn't it? Perhaps Manning and Champ should announce their retirement as we go into the post season too!
    The funny thing is if those calls went the Broncos way, you all would want to give that referring crew a key to the city of Denver, as well as wanting that same crew to officiate this opening game tonight. Hilarious in a pathetic sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmaniac2 View Post
    The funny thing is if those calls went the Broncos way, you all would want to give that referring crew a key to the city of Denver, as well as wanting that same crew to officiate this opening game tonight. Hilarious in a pathetic sort of way.
    Not necessarily, in the first place if those calls are made there's no issue because there would be nothing to fix, in addition I feel like a good amount of us would feel bad for you guys to a certain extent and wouldn't mind other refs for the game, so in all honesty I don't understand your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by MD23 View Post
    Not necessarily, in the first place if those calls are made there's no issue because there would be nothing to fix, in addition I feel like a good amount of us would feel bad for you guys to a certain extent and wouldn't mind other refs for the game, so in all honesty I don't understand your logic.
    I am saying if those exact same calls went for the Broncos and not the Ravens. The key work here is "exact"! And I really bet Broncos fans would feel bad for Ravens fans. Yeah right! Don't kid yourself friend.

I am saying if those exact same calls went for the Broncos and not the Ravens. The key work here is "exact"! And I really bet Broncos fans would feel bad for Ravens fans. Yeah right! Don't kid yourself friend.
    You can't be that blind. Those were a collection of game changing calls - and you still almost lost.....

You can if and but all you want the fact IS - those refs were TERRIBLE. They didn't do their job which is to make the game fair and negate illegal plays that give one team an advantage over the other. All they did was give one team an advantage over the other.

The Broncos would have won that game if that ref crew didn't officiate that game - guaranteed. It's not like they couldn't go back and review plays either. A lot of the blown calls were reviewed and they didn't fix it!! I mean come on. Even the announcers did a fine job of analyzing the data and talked it through to a logical resolution.

Not Vinovich - who knows what he and his minions were thinking. I think his frontal lobe was freezing up because of the weather. Because if it wasn't the only other reasonable conclusion is that he threw the game on purpose.

I don't care who you are - anyone can see those calls stole the game from Denver. These weren't just any plays the refs flagged or didn't flag.

They were turnovers
    They were key 3rd downs
    They were BIG Interference chunk yard plays.

They were full of crap
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

If those exact calls were called CORRECTLY (because lets be honest those were BAD BAD calls all over) Then why the heck should we have felt bad? We would have won fairly unlike the Ravens....

NO, what we wanted was a game that was called fairly and evenly. What was good for the Ravens was not good for the Broncos. Call it like it is, BS

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    NO, what we wanted was a game that was called fairly and evenly. What was good for the Ravens was not good for the Broncos. Call it like it is, BS
    And why wasn't the game called "fairly"?? What? Because angry Broncos fans who saw their team lose and season come to an end say it wasn't called fairly?? LOL! Wow! Pretty sure the refs that game did the best they could.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Thanks for that infuriating video Thrasher

Hey Sam can you take a few minutes (if you need to) and watch that video and give me the bottom line on those calls? For instance, the Boldin catch for a 1st down; that was a close call - I didn't have a problem with - yet the announcers predicted the play being overturned to incomplete. And that video included it as one of the bad calls.

Someone commented underneath the vid on Youtube that the pass to Decker that was tipped and intercepted was Offensive Pass Interference, but I just don't see offensive PI there. So just how bad were these calls? Especially considering many were reviewed in slow motion just as we can review them now.

Are we fans just looking through Orange colored glasses?

EDIT: as far as I'm concerned this crew was worse than the replacement refs we saw earlier in the season. I would have taken the GreenBay Seattle game crew over Vinivich and his minions
    I'm not one to use refs, it's stupid to use, but easily the worst called game I've ever seen especially in the playoffs no less.

I just wanted to see the pick six and see if it was as bad as I thought. The one on Carter was probably a penalty now that i saw it again but the pick six was awful, how was that not a penalty. Just an awfully called game, probably should of won regardless but unreal, just awful. Goodell got what he wanted and got Lewis a title.

Bal got every big call, just incredible.

And why wasn't the game called "fairly"?? What? Because angry Broncos fans who saw their team lose and season come to an end say it wasn't called fairly?? LOL! Wow! Pretty sure the refs that game did the best they could.
    Ravensmaniac 2, No one is going to make you take off your purple colored glasses, so why bother. However, I asked you in another thread a question and you haven't answered. So, I'll ask it again.

I want to know, in all seriousness, why you feel the need to be on our message boards so much. I would think that being a Raven's fan, you would want to spend time on your own message boards with your compadres, No?

I'm being dead serious. What is your motivation for being here day and night. You have been practically posting more that most Broncos and Ravens posters. I'm not getting it. Are you trying to fuel some fire? Are you really just wanting to have a good-spirited discussion? What? I seriously want to know why you spend so much time here. Do you do this for every team that you play?

In all honesty, you have made some great and valid points in your posts, and there are times when you make good assessments on both teams, but it's getting old and tiresome now. So, anyway, I just needed to ask this, because I just don't understand why you keep spending so much time here and not over on your own team's forums.