Danny Trevathan is a complete disgrace to Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VenomousDB
    All-Pro
    • Apr 2008

Calm down there Buzz
    sigpic

Comment

• Blondie79
      Football Immortal
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I'm all for realistic optimism and tapering your expectations and all that jazz...it's this meaningless complaining that really annoys me.

Go ahead and be pessimistic, but seriously don't get your knickers crossed because of two meaningless mistakes in a game we won by a very big margin. The over reaction of these boards sometimes astounds me...

Someone screws up and people want to crucify them in front of everyone.
      Amen, the boards have changed so much... 3/4 of the "fans" here just wanna find fault with everyone and everything on the Broncos. We cannot embrace and enjoy a win.

Comment

• Freyaka
        Football Immortal
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Broncos86 View Post
        I dont know what your problem is but I havent done either of those things. Thanks though
        I don't have a problem with you....I'm adding to your comment not critisizing you so maybe you should re-read things instead of assuming I'm coming after you when I'm not.

My post that you originally got so worked up was ADDING to what you already said, I was commenting on OTHERS in this thread NOT YOU ....
        sigpic

Comment

• Broncos86
          Bench Warmer
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Amen, the boards have changed so much... 3/4 of the "fans" here just wanna find fault with everyone and everything on the Broncos. We cannot embrace and enjoy a win.
          I feel like im being lumped into this said "group".
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Broncos86
            Bench Warmer
            • Feb 2006

I don't have a problem with you....I'm adding to your comment not critisizing you so maybe you should re-read things instead of assuming I'm coming after you when I'm not.

My post that you originally got so worked up was ADDING to what you already said, I was commenting on OTHERS in this thread NOT YOU ....
            My fault completely man..... Id rep you but im currently out
            "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

My fault completely man..... Id rep you but im currently out
              It's cool I just wanted to calm your jets down because you clearly took everything I posted out of context. No worries.

For some odd reason tensions are high....
              sigpic

Comment

• Gsam
                Playmaker
                • Nov 2006

It's cool I just wanted to calm your jets down because you clearly took everything I posted out of context. No worries.

Its cause everyone is hot and bothered seeing welker in a Broncos uniform.....

Comment

• Broncos86
                  Bench Warmer
                  • Feb 2006

About the tension thing. I'm trying to have people understand its unrealistic to say we are SB bound and are great after one game and our D is great and our offense will score 40 points every game to avoid when/if we lose the threads complaining that we now suck

Just wish people would sit back and objectively look at our team and how/who we played tonight. Not that i dont think we are good, i just feel its far to early to say we are as good as we just played

Comment

• Freyaka
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                    Its cause everyone is hot and bothered seeing welker in a Broncos uniform.....
                    Heaven forbid we be excited about something...but please go on I'm dying to hear how Welker is the worst thing that's ever happened to the Broncos. I'm sure your dying to tell me.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

About the tension thing. I'm trying to have people understand its unrealistic to say we are SB bound and are great after one game and our D is great and our offense will score 40 points every game to avoid when/if we lose the threads complaining that we now suck

Just wish people would sit back and objectively look at our team and how/who we played tonight. Not that i dont think we are good, i just feel its far to early to say we are as good as we just played
                      I agree, we're the favorites to win it all, we should win it all but things happen like Rahiem Moore....
                      sigpic

Comment

• Broncos86
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Feb 2006

Heaven forbid we be excited about something...but please go on I'm dying to hear how Welker is the worst thing that's ever happened to the Broncos. I'm sure your dying to tell me.
                        i think he was joking lol!

Comment

• Gsam
                          Playmaker
                          • Nov 2006

i think he was joking lol!
                          I was

10 char

Comment

• dannylee
                            Practice Squad
                            • Apr 2008

This was a fantastic win for sure, where there errors made that we need to work on yes. I bet even the 17-0 Dolphins had mistakes they worked on. I still think alot of people need to chill out sometimes lol
                            sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

• Hoserman117
                              Pwnin' Nubz
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                              I will get flamed for this. Its coaching. As a team we make far too many mental errors.

Fox Zealots, flame away.
                              ... Are you serious?

Comment

• Freyaka
                                Football Immortal
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                                ... Are you serious?
                                Not sure, apparently he wasn't above...no telling with this guy.

Why the heck am I still awake?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X