Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I've always had more of an anarchical perspective, not the moral path that stunts evolution and allows the weak to believe they are equal. Let the hammer drop!

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Want to start off by saying this is only intended for the people that do this...as a group I think our fans (at least on here, for the most part are pretty good) but anyhow

I don't like it when our fans rub it in other team's faces, whether it's our success or their team's shortcomings...I think it's super childish and not cool...

Like we sucked for a minute too, remember what that feels like? I understand some of it is just having fun or joking around but it doee suck when your team is struggling and everyone gives you flack for it...that's why everyone hates NE fans (most NE fans) cuz as a whole, they tend to do this stuff the most...Nobody likes arrogant, cocky, n disrespectful...enjoy our success and leave it at that

Let's not forget that yeah SD had two MNF disasters the last two years n not to mention some other issues finishing (one that let BAL into the playoffs last year being the worst)...but 4 years straight we pissed the playoffs away...'06, '07, '08, and '09...actually in '07 I think we just missed them period but '06, '08, n '09 were all ridiculously bad choke jobs

I would think lowly of any Charger fan who would rub that in my face back then, so let's be better than that...Let's enjoy our success to the max, but be cool about it n leave it at that

Go Broncos!...Tough game coming up but like I've said before, this team is legendary good, best WR trio and the best CB trio in the NFL (best cb group entirely too)...along with so much else..

Gonna be a great season but let's be classy about it...
    Phillip Rivers dug his own grave when he called Cutler out. I wasn't even a Cutler fan at the time but I took that personally. Same goes for obnoxious fans, some got it coming.

I have found Steeler's fans to be the most annoying with Raider's and Cowboy's fans not far behind. Rubbing noses in poop isn't really my style but pointing to my t-shirt or hat (I wear something just about every day of the regular season) is just part of the game. Most of the time I don't even have to do anything but walk in to elicit a comment. Bear in mind that these are all people I know pretty well whose penchant for supporting lesser teams is known to me.

If you're going to wear colors you better be ready to defend the club. It's all in good fun. Otherwise, technically, why favor your team over any other?
    [

I've been on this board for almost 11 years now and for the most part I can say we're a very humble bunch. The only time people get low-brow is when they're provoked by another teams fans. New England, Baltimore, and San Diego are typically the most likely to cause a ruckus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    I agree. I love talking to posters on other teams forums. I try to be respectful over there and not rub it in, win or lose.

CP to the OP
    Their idiots on that chargers board. I made 2 different profiles, one broncos one chargers, said the exact same thing that was both polite and they lite into me as the broncos profile and talked normal to me on the other. They won't listen to anything what so ever and think their players are always better then ours

I am humble until some other fans come in here and mess up my humble demeanor.

Then it is time to

Don't mess with my Broncos.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Their idiots on that chargers board. I made 2 different profiles, one broncos one chargers, said the exact same thing that was both polite and they lite into me as the broncos profile and talked normal to me on the other. They won't listen to anything what so ever and think their players are always better then ours
    Well to be honest you come off as abrasive and condescending a lot and I'm not sure if it's intentional but that's how it's seems like you are.

Maybe the way you put things into words doesn't translate well as to how you really are.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

There are all kinds of fans, the good and the bad. Unfortunately you have to have both in order to know one. Most fans just follow the lead of the majority, but there are always those that never follow and can be very emotional about it. Those are called leaders and sway the emotions of followers. Cocky can be just a way of saying they believe in the team and are very passionate about it. They tend to raise the emotions of the fans around them and becomes a necessary evil.

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

I don't like it when our fans rub it in other team's faces, whether it's our success or their team's shortcomings...I think it's super childish and not cool...

This has always been an issue with all public boards. The problem with anonymous boards is they can hide behind an alias. People will say things that they normally wouldnt in front of another. Just for the fact there is no real penalty except to possibly get banned. Unless theres an IP filter, that same person can make another alias and continue to be who they are. My way of thinking is if I say something here I should be able to say the same thing to a persons face.

Like I said...it's one thing to playfully brag or what not...but when I see people getting in serious arguments and really diggin in on cats about their team n what not I just can't help but think it's ridiculous...and childish

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    This has always been an issue with all public boards. The problem with anonymous boards is they can hide behind an alias. People will say things that they normally wouldnt in front of another. Just for the fact there is no real penalty except to possibly get banned. Unless theres an IP filter, that same person can make another alias and continue to be who they are. My way of thinking is if I say something here I should be able to say the same thing to a persons face.
    That is not a problem with the cocky and arrogant. They do not hide what they think and are very open and loud about it. Last i checked is at games, that is exactly what we want, "Loud & Proud!"

Yes Go Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    I'd say we are all a bunch of angels compared to the Orange Mane.

Personally I don't have a problem with Bronco fans throwing smack, after all, no other fans are as critical of the Broncos as posters here. It isn't like they think no matter what the Broncos are perfect and all the other teams don't deserve to be in the same league. To me that's the difference between Broncos and Pats fans. I don't remember Bronco fans consistently booing refs for making the correct call after a replay like I have with Pats fans.

Honesty it all depends on how the other people from other teams approach us as bronco fans if they come in here spewing their crap then their looking for a fight but if they come here with respect and show it then Ill return the favor

Excellent post. The "be a good person" rings true for other types of posts, too. I can't be the only one sick of seeing Broncos players libeled, trashed and attacked because a certain select mouthbreathers feel like they have an obligation or right to do so. A player gets a DUI? Fine. That's a dumb decision, and he should be chided for it. But do we have to act like they're Hilter when they make a play like Trevathan did the other night? And I'm not exaggerating either. As others can attest, there are a few posters who respond to our players mistakes as if they were literally responsible for genocide. LITERALLY.

As fans who pour money and time into the team, we have a right to voice our opinions. But I think it's possible to do so without a "Danny Trevathan is a worthless human being" (or whatever it was) type of threads that like to pop up.

Being a good person is generally a good policy.