Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

C.J. Anderson is back at practice.

Finally some good news. C.J. Anderson is back at practice.

September 11, 2013 1:32 pm
    C.J. Anderson practices in pads Wednesday
    by Michael Hurcomb | CBSSports.com
    Broncos running back C.J. Anderson (knee) returned to practice Wednesday after sitting out Week 1. Wednesday was also the first time he was in pads since injuring his MCL in training camp.

Tweets
    C.J. Anderson ‏@CjAndersonRB9 3h
    Felt so good 2 practice 2day

so..question...when he is healthy will they put him into the rotation too?

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Man I sure hope so, he is going to be good!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have to drop Hillman,so I can add him to my fantasy roster
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Monday

Last edited by GoManning; 09-12-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

No hurry, CJ will gradually phase out Knowshon and take his place....basically CJ can just slowly mix himself in and gain momentum as the season goes along. At seasons end, Knowshon won't be re-signed and CJ pairs with Montee and Hillman for the future...that's three good, young RB's that are only going to get better and better
    Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 09-13-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    It will come down to how good he is at pass protection and how healthy the other three guys are. My guess is that it'll take him at least a week to get back in shape and will probably be a scratch on game day for 2-3 weeks. After that, Moreno and Ball should buckle up, because he will give them a run for their money!

Quote Originally Posted by FabrizioHC View Post
    It will come down to how good he is at pass protection and how healthy the other three guys are. My guess is that it'll take him at least a week to get back in shape and will probably be a scratch on game day for 2-3 weeks. After that, Moreno and Ball should buckle up, because he will give them a run for their money!
    I was thinking they'd consider him for play this week against the Giants perhaps for one play or two. To put him in a game situation and almost use a game snap or two as an extension of his continued rehab. From there I'd agree that over the next 2-3 weeks I'd expect C.J. to give these other three backs a real run for their money. Especially M.Ball & Hillman. The reason why I didn't call out Moreno is because it takes years for a player to get the pass protection comfort Moreno has now. It is far more likely that Anderson can surpass a 2nd year back and another rookie in that regard.

I have no worries about CJ playing. Can someone tell me if Moreno has ever lasted a full season without getting hurt?

Good. Just one more horse in the stable. I like what I saw from him, but I'll be patient and see what happens. I suspect he will be in the rotation within the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzwald View Post
    I have no worries about CJ playing. Can someone tell me if Moreno has ever lasted a full season without getting hurt?
    The irony is string here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I was thinking they'd consider him for play this week against the Giants perhaps for one play or two. To put him in a game situation and almost use a game snap or two as an extension of his continued rehab. From there I'd agree that over the next 2-3 weeks I'd expect C.J. to give these other three backs a real run for their money. Especially M.Ball & Hillman. The reason why I didn't call out Moreno is because it takes years for a player to get the pass protection comfort Moreno has now. It is far more likely that Anderson can surpass a 2nd year back and another rookie in that regard.
    I doubt that he is active this week. Because who do you put on the inactive lust so you can have a guy come in for a carry or two. He wouldnt play special teams to avoid further injury. So I doubt he comes off the inactive list till he is completely healthy or another back goes down.

CJ is probably weeks away from being game ready.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    No hurry, CJ will gradually phase out Knowshon and take his place....basically CJ can just slowly mix himself in and gain momentum as the season goes along. At seasons end, Knowshon won't be re-signed and CJ pairs with Montee and Hillman for the future...that's three good, young RB's that are only going to get better and better
    ill still take moreno over hillman
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I wouldnt use him yet. Give him more time to heel and get caught back up. We don't need him right now and the season is long and hard. I would sit him for another couple weeks and then work him in.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter