Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How many Oakland Raiders does it take to change a tire?

One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up

Do you know why the Raiders don't have an official website?

They can't string three W's together.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry. No pets allowed."

The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Raiders game and you'll see."

The bartender, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.

The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Raiders score, my dog does flips." The Raiders keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.

"Wow! That's one hell of a dog you got there. What happens when the Raiders score a touchdown?"

The man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him for seven years!"

Four AFC West fans were climbing a mountain one day...one Bronco, one Charger, one Chiefs and one Raider fan.

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal fan to their team.

They continued to argue all the way up the mountain and finally as they reached the top the Bronco fan yells "this is for the Denver Broncos!" and jumps off the mountain.

Not wanting to be out done, the Charger fan then yells "this is for the San Diego Chargers!" and jumps off the mountain to his doom.

Seeing all this the Chiefs fan yells "this is for everyone!" and pushes the Raider fan off the mountain.

What do you call a bunch of raider fans running down the street?

Jailbreak!

two raider fans are in a car flat out drunk.
    Who's driving?

THE COPS

Umm.... let's see.... what are some good jokes about the Raiders.... Oh yeah, they are a joke themselves. I'd be making jokes about a joke.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Did you hear about the guy that broke into the local library and stole hundreds of books?
    Nobody knows who he is yet, but police say, "it certainly wasn't a Raider's fan."

Quote Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
    On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Raiders fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Raiders fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Raiders fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Raiders fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Broncos fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Broncos fan?' "Because my mom is a Broncos fan, and my dad is Broncos fan, so I'm a Broncos fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Broncos fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Raiders fan.'
    Great joke except you are telling it wrong and miss the point - it reads;

On the first day of school a first grade teacher new to San Diego explains to her class that she is a Charger fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Charger fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Charger fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Charger fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Broncos fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Broncos fan?'

"Because my mom is a Broncos fan, and my dad is Broncos fan, so I'm a Broncos fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Broncos fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time.

What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a gang member, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Raiders fan.'

Commitment To Excellence.

I don't think this is very nice to be putting down Raider fans. Do you know any Raider fans? I don't talk to them very often myself, but when I do, I usually ask for the large fries.

Quote Originally Posted by 344051 View Post
    I don't think this is very nice to be putting down Raider fans. Do you know any Raider fans? I don't talk to them very often myself, but when I do, I usually ask for the large fries.
    Would you like an apple pie with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSaJ1KkqQI

and...don't forget the Peter Griffin version of "Would you like an apple pie with that?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spvTtHfdfQ8
    Last edited by johntbronco; 09-17-2013 at 11:26 AM.

A man walks into a shrinks office completely naked covered in plastic wrap wearing a Raiders cap.
    The Dr. Looks at him and says i can clearly see your nuts.

How do you keep the Raiders from entering invesco field?
    Put a goal line in from of their team bus.

My brother in law used to be an avid Raiders fan, to the point where he would actually cry when they lost. Over the past few years though he has gradually lost interest. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    My brother in law used to be an avid Raiders fan, to the point where he would actually cry when they lost. Over the past few years though he has gradually lost interest. Haha!
    yeah...that would be alot of crying!

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    yeah...that would be alot of crying!
    Actually it goes back to the Flores and Plunkett years, so perhaps not as much crying as I would have liked to see.