Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 196 to 204 of 204
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    Updates are up.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    The threads are up in the Congrats forum. Go say hi to the mover uppers!
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    The Lists are updated.

    I'm so tired. I hope I didn't make any mistakes.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    The threads are up in the Congrats forum.

    We have a new Starter, a Captain, an All-Pro, a Ring of Famer, an All-Time Great and a baby Football.....Immortal.

    I must still be tired. I'm probably the only one that thinks it's funny. I'll go sit by myself and have another cup of coffee.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    The list is updated and the threads are up in the Congrats forum.

    I usually do these at night so that my family doesn't feel ignored but I started too late last night.

    I think I'm missing 2 Starters. I'll try to find them later when I'm feeling a little better. Or seeing better. If you happen to find them, please start a congrats thread or leave me a note and I can do it later. Thanks.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    15,280
    Thanks Peanut..... for all the work you do with this,,,

    And why haven’t I moved at all in a long time?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    The list is updated and the threads are up in the Congrats forum.

    I usually do these at night so that my family doesn't feel ignored but I started too late last night.

    I think I'm missing 2 Starters. I'll try to find them later when I'm feeling a little better. Or seeing better. If you happen to find them, please start a congrats thread or leave me a note and I can do it later. Thanks.
    Thanks, Peanut, for all your work that you put in on these.

    Hope you get to feeling better.

    Edit:

    I think I see dipablo and mozzerpete may have recently achieved starting greatness
    Last edited by Rastic; 01-07-2018 at 05:06 PM.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    The list is updated and the threads are up in the Congrats forum.

    I usually do these at night so that my family doesn't feel ignored but I started too late last night.

    I think I'm missing 2 Starters. I'll try to find them later when I'm feeling a little better. Or seeing better. If you happen to find them, please start a congrats thread or leave me a note and I can do it later. Thanks.
    Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    14,512
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Thanks Peanut..... for all the work you do with this,,,

    And why haven’t I moved at all in a long time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Thanks, Peanut, for all your work that you put in on these.

    Hope you get to feeling better.

    Edit:

    I think I see dipablo and mozzerpete may have recently achieved starting greatness
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
    Thanks. I am feeling better. It was just annoying.

    I love seeing members move up and get some well deserved recognition.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •