Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    For all this talk about how much more superior the nfc is, this week the afc is 6-1 in 7 games against them. The only loss being the afc worst vs the nfc best in Jacksonville @ Seattle (probably, its not over yet I guess). Overall in the first 3 weeks the afc is 11-2 vs the nfc with quality wins over Greenbay, Atlanta and the 49ners and the afc west is 4-0 against the nfc east. Its only week 3 but so far this season isn't shaking out like predicted and its fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SinePari View Post
    If I were a 49ers fan I'd be pissed. Both the WR and DB are fighting for the ball and all of these ticky-tack PI calls are killing them. Personally, unless it's blatant PI you have to let the players play. Now it seems like instead of the WRs working to catch the ball, they're just working on their acting skills and trying to sway the refs.

It's like, as soon as they feel contact the WRs throw up their hands and get the flag. Who even needs to have a passing game anymore? Just run into the defenders and throw up your hands!
    I've noticed this too. It seems like defenders can't defend the long ball anymore. I really am starting to hate PI calls. Make it a 15 yd penalty or something but a spot foul is changing the outcome of games too much. QB's should just keep throwing the long ball and get PI's all day until they stop calling it.

Seems like SF is really struggling as well. I don't know if they are trying to make these running QB's pocket passers but it's changing their offense too much.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    QB's should just keep throwing the long ball and get PI's all day until they stop calling it.
    This was the primary way the Giants moved the ball last week.

DJ Williams is ballin right now in chicago. Big shoutout to him. Half of you hated him in denver I always liked him. Hes making huge plays tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    DJ Williams is ballin right now in chicago. Big shoutout to him. Half of you hated him in denver I always liked him. Hes making huge plays tonight
    Awesome made up stats.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

I think half of us hated his off the field antics which would lead to suspensions. As a player he was great and very talented.

lol at the MCD Might Wings commercial.

Flacco and Kaepernick are terrible at acting. lol
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Lol Jay looking mopey as ever on the sidelines.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

8mins left
    Team Broncos!

Nice catch from Marshall
    Team Broncos!

Big time Clutch Drive by Jay and the Bears. You gotta love his toughness taking out that DB on the 1st down scramble! It's good to see the Stealers lose.