View Poll Results: Which Game Is Most Likely To Be Flexed?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chiefs @ Broncos

20 51.28%
  • Broncos @ Chiefs

17 43.59%
  • Titans @ Broncos

1 2.56%
  • Broncos @ Texans

12 30.77%
  • Broncos @ Raiders

2 5.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Last night, it was advertised that the next two Denver games would be the Sunday night games on NBC (KC and then @NE).

Broncos and Pats does not need to be flexed.

It was scheduled for prime time from day 1.

They announced that it wouldn't be flexed out in this case.

Yeah but there was a lot of talk on twitter about them potentially trying to get it switched but it was unsuccessful. Was just wondering why they were trying to do this.

I don't recall any other time that a team had back to back Sunday night games. Anybody else know of an instance where this has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by EvanD View Post
    Yeah but there was a lot of talk on twitter about them potentially trying to get it switched but it was unsuccessful. Was just wondering why they were trying to do this.
    Maybe people are getting tired of all the national Broncos games? I don't know, just a theory and complete speculation on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Maybe people are getting tired of all the national Broncos games? I don't know, just a theory and complete speculation on my part.
    That's true, whatever, I love playing on SNF.

Trying to get it switched? I dont know what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by EvanD View Post
    There is a lot of talk on twitter about Miley Cyrus and Jim Irsay being a petty little girl. I doubt the powers that be were talking on twitter.

The only way that game would be flexed in my opinion would have been if Manning or Brady had left a game with a clarified and significant injury.

Oh I totally read this wrong. I thought you were saying they wanted to flex us to prime time.

I seriously doubt they would flex us with a god aweful Cowboys and Giants game. NFC East is high ratings generally but not higher than Brady and Manning.

NBC has been pushing this game for like 2 weeks now, lol they're not flexing it

This will be a monster in the ratings (as will the Chiefs at Broncos), so I doubt NBC lets go of it.

This isnt getting re-flexed.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    This isnt getting re-flexed.
    Ah, The Reflex----one of my favorite Duran Duran songs from the 80's. Ah, I miss those simple days...

If those rumors were true I imagine it was just the NFL trying to compensate CBS for allowing the Chiefs-Broncos game to be flexed after initially protecting it. Can't blame NBC for wanting to keep Manning vs. Brady though.