Any suggestions from my fellow Bronco Fans.....

I will be making a trip from California to watch the Broncos vs. Redskins on Oct. 27th, will be staying in Ft. Collins. Does anyone have any suggestions for any hot spots for fun in the Ft. Collins and Denver area on a Saturday, and Sunday after the game as we will be departing on Monday afternoon back home. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated

Check out the New Belgium and Odell breweries, cool to see and good beer as well.

Sorry I don't have more, but I am not from CO.

If you're for looking for a good place to buy Denver/Colorado souvenirs I suggest the I Heart Denver store in the Denver Pavilions on the 16th Street Mall. If you don't mind spending a little bit more and want to avoid the obvious tourist traps on 16th Street, that's the place to go. They carry t-shirts and other products from local artists and designers. I scored a nice print last time I was there.

http://www.taliasart.com/taliasart/City.html#18
    Last edited by GNWbronco; 09-25-2013 at 08:03 PM.

I appreciate the response. I will try that since I do love beer

Quote Originally Posted by GNWbronco View Post
    If you're for looking for a good place to buy Denver/Colorado souvenirs I suggest the I Heart Denver store in the Denver Pavilions on the 16th Street Mall. If you don't mind spending a little bit more and want to avoid the obvious tourist traps on 16th Street, that's the place to go. They carry t-shirts and other products from local artists and designers. I scored a nice print last time I was there.

http://www.taliasart.com/taliasart/City.html#18
    I will put this down on my list to do as well...... I did hear about this place I believe from another Bronco fan.