Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    93

    Chief's Eric Berry afraid of horses!

    Not sure if this has come up before but I'm watching NFL Films presents and they're doing a segment on Eric Berry's fear of horses lol. If he hates em now wait til after he gets a taste of our new offense.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihenachocheese View Post
    Not sure if this has come up before but I'm watching NFL Films presents and they're doing a segment on Eric Berry's fear of horses lol. If he hates em now wait til after he gets a taste of our new offense.
    He's afraid of horses....not donkeys....

    Seriously....I don't think a picture of a horse phases him in the least. Now if they replace some of their players with live horses then they might take him out of the game. "/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    He's afraid of horses....not donkeys....

    Seriously....I don't think a picture of a horse phases him in the least. Now if they replace some of their players with live horses then they might take him out of the game. "/
    Well if your calling the Broncos donkeys then he should be!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,535
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    He's afraid of horses....not donkeys....
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,677
    I remember seeing that a while back He looked terrified when they brought the horse out onto the field.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,535
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Warpaint (the Chiefs odd little mascot type thing used very sparingly) scares him every time he's out.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    We've been scoring a lot of TDs lately. Since Thunder:



    runs the field after every one, he'll have plenty to be afraid of lol

    Well, that and Manning shredding KC like a head of cheap lettuce.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    We've been scoring a lot of TDs lately. Since Thunder:



    runs the field after every one, he'll have plenty to be afraid of lol

    Well, that and Manning shredding KC like a head of cheap lettuce.
    That's if Manning throws more TD's to his own team than he does to our defense!
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    That's if Manning throws more TD's to his own team than he does to our defense!
    Don't confuse Manning with that interception machine they got over there in Philly.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,075
    This comes up every year and the chiefs have a horse mascot to, and a few years ago when he was a rookie they had it on the field and he was micced up and expressed his fear.

    Nearly every year since weve made the statement that we need to keep Thunder right next to the chiefs sidelines just to mess with him

    P.S. A donkey is in the horse family obigroo and if you didnt know real horses were mascots you really dont watch much

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    This comes up every year and the chiefs have a horse mascot to, and a few years ago when he was a rookie they had it on the field and he was micced up and expressed his fear.

    Nearly every year since weve made the statement that we need to keep Thunder right next to the chiefs sidelines just to mess with him

    P.S. A donkey is in the horse family obigroo and if you didnt know real horses were mascots you really dont watch much
    p.s. It was just a joke.

    By the way....there is a video of Berry petting Warpaint. Also if the Broncos trot out a horse every time they score a TD and Berry is that worried about it then that will just be that much more motivation for him to prevent that from happening....so it's a good thing.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/eric-...-horses-2013-9
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-26-2013 at 06:03 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    former prez Geo Bush is afraid of horse's to. myself i don't care much for flying anymore.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    That's if Manning throws more TD's to his own team than he does to our defense!
    oh here we go! you guys had all you could handle with romo and dez but now your calling out Manning!
    cant Wait!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •