Chief's Eric Berry afraid of horses!

Not sure if this has come up before but I'm watching NFL Films presents and they're doing a segment on Eric Berry's fear of horses lol. If he hates em now wait til after he gets a taste of our new offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihenachocheese View Post
    Not sure if this has come up before but I'm watching NFL Films presents and they're doing a segment on Eric Berry's fear of horses lol. If he hates em now wait til after he gets a taste of our new offense.
    He's afraid of horses....not donkeys....

Seriously....I don't think a picture of a horse phases him in the least. Now if they replace some of their players with live horses then they might take him out of the game. "/

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post

Seriously....I don't think a picture of a horse phases him in the least. Now if they replace some of their players with live horses then they might take him out of the game. "/
    Well if your calling the Broncos donkeys then he should be!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

I remember seeing that a while back He looked terrified when they brought the horse out onto the field.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Warpaint (the Chiefs odd little mascot type thing used very sparingly) scares him every time he's out.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

We've been scoring a lot of TDs lately. Since Thunder:

runs the field after every one, he'll have plenty to be afraid of lol

Well, that and Manning shredding KC like a head of cheap lettuce.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    We've been scoring a lot of TDs lately. Since Thunder:

runs the field after every one, he'll have plenty to be afraid of lol

Well, that and Manning shredding KC like a head of cheap lettuce.
    That's if Manning throws more TD's to his own team than he does to our defense!
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    Don't confuse Manning with that interception machine they got over there in Philly.

This comes up every year and the chiefs have a horse mascot to, and a few years ago when he was a rookie they had it on the field and he was micced up and expressed his fear.

Nearly every year since weve made the statement that we need to keep Thunder right next to the chiefs sidelines just to mess with him

P.S. A donkey is in the horse family obigroo and if you didnt know real horses were mascots you really dont watch much

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    This comes up every year and the chiefs have a horse mascot to, and a few years ago when he was a rookie they had it on the field and he was micced up and expressed his fear.

Nearly every year since weve made the statement that we need to keep Thunder right next to the chiefs sidelines just to mess with him

P.S. A donkey is in the horse family obigroo and if you didnt know real horses were mascots you really dont watch much
    p.s. It was just a joke.

By the way....there is a video of Berry petting Warpaint. Also if the Broncos trot out a horse every time they score a TD and Berry is that worried about it then that will just be that much more motivation for him to prevent that from happening....so it's a good thing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/eric-...-horses-2013-9
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-26-2013 at 06:03 AM.

former prez Geo Bush is afraid of horse's to. myself i don't care much for flying anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    oh here we go! you guys had all you could handle with romo and dez but now your calling out Manning!
    cant Wait!!!!!