Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CJ Anderson full practice

Well we see some CJ this week? he is listed on healthONE injury report as FULL PRACTICE! does this mean we intend on play him along with the other running backs by committee this week?

Sure would love to see him suited up for this weeks game against Philly, and let Monte Ball sit and think about ball security!!! jmo thou.

Doubt he gets activated. Guessing they keep him in reserve for any injuries.

Hope they do suit him up! like I said... let Ball sit and think about BALL SECURITY!! no pun intended!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Hope they do suit him up! like I said... let Ball sit and think about BALL SECURITY!! no pun intended!! lol
    I hope and think we will see him and I think he will do well. Hopefully in a few games we will forget who that we drafted Ball.

I will be rooting for CJ big time if he plays.

I love CJ... but the hate on Ball is starting to annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Agreed, no one even sees how great he has looked and just focus on one thing. Was it bad, yes but also is easily correctable. Ball and Hillman were way way outperforming knowshon but know one mentions that

I dont think CJ gets a single bit of play time this year.

If they are planning on letting moreno go, they need to keep him off the radar so nobody snatches him from PS.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Agreed let Ball develop before he's labeled a bust.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post

If they are planning on letting moreno go, they need to keep him off the radar so nobody snatches him from PS.
    He's on the active roster, not sure why they would put him back to PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post

I don't see how any one could snatch him from the ps as he isn't on the practice squad.

My mistake, I didn't catch that he was on the active roster., I thought he was on the PS while he rehabbed.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

I could see Anderson being very important when the temperature drops and we gotta play hard, smash mouth football but other then that I think they will save him just like they did with knowmo

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWinder View Post
    I hope and think we will see him and I think he will do well. Hopefully in a few games we will forget who that we drafted Ball.

I will be rooting for CJ big time if he plays.
    You're so ignorant...Ball has looked terrific this year, he's just had two fumbles (a problem that he's never had before) ...people are ridiculous

Speaking of practice participation, Duke Ihenacho DNP today

Anyone think it's just extra precaution, or is there a high chance he'll miss Sunday's game?

Lol you don't learn ball security by sitting on the bench, you learn through experience and rep. Silly to say sit Ball so he can learn to protect the Ball. If coaches did that you know how many good backs would be riding the bench? This is one of those threads where we should let the coaches worry these things. If you was head coach of the Giants you'd probably cut Tiki Barber...or David Wilson for that matter. Hell you would have left AP on the bench because he had a fumbling issues earlier in his career as well.

Just like them Ball will learn and can only do that with coaching and experience. He's a rookie he has to get used to the way NFL defenders hit and go for the ball. The striping method is different in the pros than college just like game speed and everything else. Same thing goes for Ronnie whom fumbled a bit during the preseason. 1st and 2nd years players need to learn. Don't write em out yet.

As for CJ I think they will keep him reserved in case someone gets hurt. Don't wanna be in the same situation Green Bay is in where all but John Kuhn is hurt.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders