Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Surprised people haven't talked about Freeney being out for the year....Im glad we didn't pick him up,because it would of been a waste of money....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

IMO our two best pass rushers thus far this season have been Malik Jackson n Mitch Unrein with ayers right there with them. Malik just needs to break down better in the backfield so the QB can't just step up past his rush

Quote Originally Posted by Matymaddog View Post
    IMO our two best pass rushers thus far this season have been Malik Jackson n Mitch Unrein with ayers right there with them. Malik just needs to break down better in the backfield so the QB can't just step up past his rush
    I agree on Jackson but unrein has just been a good DT. He hasn't been better then ayers or Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Not taking anything away from anyone, but it's pretty friggin easy to rush the passer when the other team is constantly forced to throw, both because of our run D and the fact that we're usually up by two scores fairly quickly. Doom would have a lot more production on this team than he does Bmore. We are certainly not missing him right now, but we're also not really missing Von either.
    Ok well put a asterisk on every defensive player who rushed the passer with a lead then. It's a part of every game not just Denver games

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    I agree on Jackson but unrein has just been a good DT. He hasn't been better then ayers or Jackson.
    I think Jackson's upside is immense. I can't help but believe we don't resign Ayers unless he comes cheap this year. I have to mention Unrein because the guy is a hustler and he creates a lot of havoc even if he doesn't get through a lot and he's quicker than I remember.

Malik Jackson has huge potential. If we choose not to resign Ayers, Malik will replace him and be an improvement in his third season. It has been very fun watching him progress from last season to this season and he will only get better.

I can't wait to see if broncos use this for a 3rd down passing play

Ayer, Phillip, Jackson, Miller....... that sound scary

Quote Originally Posted by Denver_oner View Post
    I wonder if doom is regretting his decision...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

lol fax

man o man

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Ayers isnt as good of a pass rusher but he's better overall if you account he's borderline elite vs the run.

While teams could run to Dooms side a lot.

Dumervil is an every other year type player. Every year since hes been in the league hes had double digit sacks followed by half the number the next year. This year being no different is a down year for him. If I remember correctly, when they drafted Jarvis Moss, the 2 were supposed to be the sack machines and to be feared. Only Dumervil was the only one that lived up to his potential to a point. Personally, I believe Phillips will be that much better when Von gets back and gets back in football shape. I have to question how Miller is trying to stay in shape rather than getting in trouble. It would not surprise me to see him have a less than stellar game in Indy.
    Last edited by Cajun; 10-02-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Saw this on my wall

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    Dumervil is an every other year type player. Every year since hes been in the league hes had double digit sacks followed by half the number the next year. This year being no different is a down year for him. If I remember correctly, when they drafted Jarvis Moss, the 2 were supposed to be the sack machines and to be feared. Only Dumervil was the only one that lived up to his potential to a point. Personally, I believe Phillips will be that much better when Von gets back and gets back in football shape. I have to question how Miller is trying to stay in shape rather than getting in trouble. It would not surprise me to see him have a less than stellar game in Indy.
    And how is that? Don't you think it's more likely that Miller is upset because people have turned on him like he killed someone so I see it more likely that he comes back in the best shape of his life and he comes back to shut people up.

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    And how is that? Don't you think it's more likely that Miller is upset because people have turned on him like he killed someone so I see it more likely that he comes back in the best shape of his life and he comes back to shut people up.
    I hope he does come back spitting fire. The issue is hes not able to practice with the team and even though he might be in good physical shape. It doesnt translate to being in football shape. He may have a decent game but as I stated, it wouldnt surprise me if he doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    I hope he does come back spitting fire. The issue is hes not able to practice with the team and even though he might be in good physical shape. It doesnt translate to being in football shape. He may have a decent game but as I stated, it wouldnt surprise me if he doesnt.
    He's going to have a good game, Miller knows what kind of shape he needs to be in. We're not talking about a guy we signed off the couch, he went through training camp and played in the preseason games. He will be back in shape.