Jaguars Game advice.

Hey everyone, I've been a dieheart broncos fan for a long time from NY. Finally got the money to make a trip to denver to see a game after years of seeing them on the road on the east coast. I really want the full broncos experience. If anyone can give me an idea of places to see and what goes on during a game day weekend. I want to experience it all. Also any good tailgating parties. Really excited and I want to make the most out of this trip! I am making the trip with my girlfriend so if anyone has any ideas for restaurants, sightseeing etc. let me know thanks

Make sure you walk around the tailgating area and see all the pre-game events. Almost every tailgater i met has been great to talk to and share some food or drinks. THe old gang where Barrellman set up is always there and you can get a cool picture in their limo!

The store in the stadium is a must see but go there when it isn't busy right before the game. You can see everything way better.

As for downtown we kinda just went to the bars. 16 St is cool to wander up and down.

The first time I went to Denver me and my G/F went to the aquarium right near the stadium and really enjoyed that too.
    If there is a ballgame you must go to that too.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Make sure you walk around the tailgating area and see all the pre-game events. Almost every tailgater i met has been great to talk to and share some food or drinks. THe old gang where Barrellman set up is always there and you can get a cool picture in their limo!

The store in the stadium is a must see but go there when it isn't busy right before the game. You can see everything way better.

As for downtown we kinda just went to the bars. 16 St is cool to wander up and down.

The first time I went to Denver me and my G/F went to the aquarium right near the stadium and really enjoyed that too.
    If there is a ballgame you must go to that too.
    Unfortunately baseball is over here in the Mile High City mainly because the Rockies suck!! haha

To the OP will you have a Car? If so I would definitely try to check out Red Rocks Park while you're here (Saturday maybe?) It's one of the coolest places in CO in my opinion. Denver as a city is great for walking around in general I feel.

Oh ya, forgot that part.....

Ignore previously offered baseball advice.

Maybe an Avs game?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich