Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Iím pulling for Michigan but good luck to all you good Ohio st fellas.

If yíall do advance it wouldnít hurt my feelings to see you smoke Alabama in the first four. Unless Iím lucky enough to see an Auburn win today. But Iím not too optimistic about it.

I'm no OSU fan but they are looking really tough this year. I think Michigan might give them a little trouble like Penn State did, but ultimately I think they are a much better team once again.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I'm no OSU fan but they are looking really tough this year. I think Michigan might give them a little trouble like Penn State did, but ultimately I think they are a much better team once again.
    That Penn St defense gave us fits...

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iím pulling for Michigan but good luck to all you good Ohio st fellas.

If yíall do advance it wouldnít hurt my feelings to see you smoke Alabama in the first four. Unless Iím lucky enough to see an Auburn win today. But Iím not too optimistic about it.
    Welp, you guys took Bama out. Going to be interesting to see who gets the 4 seed. I think LSU will beat Georgia in the SEC championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Welp, you guys took Bama out. Going to be interesting to see who gets the 4 seed. I think LSU will beat Georgia in the SEC championship game.
    At this point even if Georgia loses and drops to 11-2 they should stay ahead of 10-2 Alabama who didnít compete for the conference title.

And Utah isnít looking good first half but if they pull through theyíll move ahead of Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    That Penn St defense gave us fits...
    PSU defense is a really good unit, that's part of what is so impressive about how the Buckeyes played. The Lions played them about as good as they could have hoped and still were outmatched.

Good games still to be played, but wow OSU looks tough.