Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    No excuses Clemson is the better team. On that note I would just like to go curse out loud for awhile.
    As an Auburn fan I promise you, the game isn't over yet.

Told you

10 char

Now it's over. Meyer should've put Guiton in. Miller had no business throwing with that arm.

Better team won last night. Even though it must've taken Ohio State a year to figure out that Clemson was stacking the box and bringing everybody. I don't know if things would've gone differently with Guiton in there. Clemson was getting immediate pressure on the last couple drives. I'm a Guiton fan though, so either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Better team won last night. Even though it must've taken Ohio State a year to figure out that Clemson was stacking the box and bringing everybody. I don't know if things would've gone differently with Guiton in there. Clemson was getting immediate pressure on the last couple drives. I'm a Guiton fan though, so either way.
    Who's to say about Guiton, Clemson just beat us up.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    You're buying way too much into to Urban. Ohio St. will always fall flat vs SEC schools, Ohio St. will always be the shamed university in terms of academics among the Big Ten schools, and Ohio St. will never surpass Michigan in the W-L ratio of their rivalry record...Just as Meyers will not be as dominated as Tressel. I respected Tressel...Meyers is just a scum bag.
    Funny, how the time's change.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    You're buying way too much into to Urban. Ohio St. will always fall flat vs SEC schools, Ohio St. will always be the shamed university in terms of academics among the Big Ten schools, and Ohio St. will never surpass Michigan in the W-L ratio of their rivalry record...Just as Meyers will not be as dominated as Tressel. I respected Tressel...Meyers is just a scum bag.
    Always and never usually come back to haunt. 1 January 2015: Ohio State 42, Alabama 35. 59-0 over Wisconsin, which went on to defeat Auburn, was pretty impressive, too.

Michigan leads the series with OSU by twelve games, but the Buckeyes have won the last three. We'll see how Jim Harbaugh does at Ann Arbor. Maybe the QB he stole from UT will help at some point in the future.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Always and never usually come back to haunt. 1 January 2015: Ohio State 42, Alabama 35. 59-0 over Wisconsin, which went on to defeat Auburn, was pretty impressive, too.

Michigan leads the series with OSU by twelve games, but the Buckeyes have won the last three. We'll see how Jim Harbaugh does at Ann Arbor. Maybe the QB he stole from UT will help at some point in the future.
    Since 1998 the Buckeyes lead the series 12 to 4, would be 13-4, but they had to forfeit that season in 2010 because of Tressel, and Pryor.

On a lighter note I think we have a decent shot of repeating this year if we stick with Cardale as the starter.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Since 1998 the Buckeyes lead the series 12 to 4, would be 13-4, but they had to forfeit that season in 2010 because of Tressel, and Pryor.

On a lighter note I think we have a decent shot of repeating this year if we stick with Cardale as the starter.
    Urban Meyer is a force to be reckoned with in college football. As a head coach, he has never had a losing season. He is 8-2 in bowl games and has won three national championships including the first of the new format.

We'll see how Jim Harbaugh reacclimates to college football, and how well his players at Michigan respond to him.

Urban Meyer is a force to be reckoned with in college football. As a head coach, he has never had a losing season. He is 8-2 in bowl games and has won three national championships including the first of the new format.

We'll see how Jim Harbaugh reacclimates to college football, and how well his players at Michigan respond to him.
    I think Harbaugh will bring Michigan back to a national powerhouse, but I also think Urban will get his against ol Jim.
    Dread it.Run from it.

I wouldn't expect more than 7-8 wins if I were UM fans this year. But it looks like Harbaugh is well on his way to setting up a great recruiting class for 2016. That's where I would start expecting 10 win seasons again.

Anything over 7-8 this year would be drastically over achieving.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I wouldn't expect more than 7-8 wins if I were UM fans this year. But it looks like Harbaugh is well on his way to setting up a great recruiting class for 2016. That's where I would start expecting 10 win seasons again.

Anything over 7-8 this year would be drastically over achieving.
    Well, in their division, they get Michigan State, Rutgers and Ohio State at home; at Maryland, Penn State and Indiana. I'm not up on the Big Ten, but they may go 3-3 in the division.

They have Northwestern at home and are at Minnesota for the other conference games.

Michigan opens at Utah and has Oregon State, UNLV and BYU at home for the non-conference opponents.

Seven or eight wins at this point given this schedule might be considered a good start for Harbaugh. It will be interesting to see who wins his QB competition.

Well, in their division, they get Michigan State, Rutgers and Ohio State at home; at Maryland, Penn State and Indiana. I'm not up on the Big Ten, but they may go 3-3 in the division.

They have Northwestern at home and are at Minnesota for the other conference games.

Michigan opens at Utah and has Oregon State, UNLV and BYU at home for the non-conference opponents.

Seven or eight wins at this point given this schedule might be considered a good start for Harbaugh. It will be interesting to see who wins his QB competition.
    Yeah see I'm thinking with a currently depleted roster then they would lose to Michigan St and Ohio st. even though it's at home.

Road losses to Penn st and maybe Maryland.

Non conference road loss to Utah.

So that's 7-5 where upsetting someone at home or on the road could swing to a better record. Or could get canceled out by a bad loss.

Either way though I think UM fans expectations should be low in 2015 but for the future it should be very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah see I'm thinking with a currently depleted roster then they would lose to Michigan St and Ohio st. even though it's at home.

Road losses to Penn st and maybe Maryland.

Non conference road loss to Utah.

So that's 7-5 where upsetting someone at home or on the road could swing to a better record. Or could get canceled out by a bad loss.

Either way though I think UM fans expectations should be low in 2015 but for the future it should be very bright.
    What is your expectations of the Buckeyes this year?
    Dread it.Run from it.

What is your expectations of the Buckeyes this year?
    12-0 because it's the Little 10. And then we'll see who is there in the playoffs. I think Bama can bounce back strong if they find a QB. Auburn could be back if they improve on D.

But honestly I think Ohio st. has a good shot to repeat. Because until the season starts I just don't see anyone else not having major question marks.

Bama always irons it out by midseason. But USC, Texas, Oregon, Oklahoma, Florida st? I just don't see any of them not having more questions than Ohio st.

I'll know more details by September but as usual it should be down to a handful of teams.