Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    12-0 because it's the Little 10. And then we'll see who is there in the playoffs. I think Bama can bounce back strong if they find a QB. Auburn could be back if they improve on D.

But honestly I think Ohio st. has a good shot to repeat. Because until the season starts I just don't see anyone else not having major question marks.

Bama always irons it out by midseason. But USC, Texas, Oregon, Oklahoma, Florida st? I just don't see any of them not having more questions than Ohio st.

I'll know more details by September but as usual it should be down to a handful of teams.
    I like Ohio St, Auburn, and TCU, maybe Bama. I hope we stick with Cardale man.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Ohio st. is the only one I can think of with an already deep roster and without an unknown at QB. I think Jeremy Jonson for Auburn is going to surprise some folks this year but we still won't have a top D.

Bama will have a top team but a ? at QB.

Someone is going to have to surprise me and grow up quickly. Possibly Oregon if they can continue to plug and play at QB.

I am a Buckeye through and through.....Love Cardale and think he "should be" the starter and has the greatest chance to be a quality starting QB in the NFL. That said, I like TCU getting in this year.
    Dr. Giggles

Quote Originally Posted by drgiggles View Post
    I am a Buckeye through and through.....Love Cardale and think he "should be" the starter and has the greatest chance to be a quality starting QB in the NFL. That said, I like TCU getting in this year.
    And yet for some odd reason Meyer is deciding to stick it out with a Jt Barrett and Miller combination leaving Cardale on the bench. Don't get it.

Cockiness I guess that he believes he can repeat with anyone in his offense. We'll see.

And yet for some odd reason Meyer is deciding to stick it out with a Jt Barrett and Miller combination leaving Cardale on the bench. Don't get it.

Cockiness I guess that he believes he can repeat with anyone in his offense. We'll see.
    Not so fast. According to Mike and Mike this morning, Miller plans on moving to WR. Barrett is looking like he won't be fully recovered by seasons start or atleast in starter "shape". Cardale is going to start and not look back, BOOK IT!
    Dr. Giggles

Quote Originally Posted by drgiggles View Post

Not so fast. According to Mike and Mike this morning, Miller plans on moving to WR. Barrett is looking like he won't be fully recovered by seasons start or atleast in starter "shape". Cardale is going to start and not look back, BOOK IT!
    yes I'm well aware Miller is switching positions. That's what I was talking about. But the story I heard last night was that Meyer declared JT the starter. So not sure where you are getting your info on Cardale from. All the reports I have seen said Meyer will have JT and Miller on the field at the same time and no Cardale.

yes I'm well aware Miller is switching positions. That's what I was talking about. But the story I heard last night was that Meyer declared JT the starter. So not sure where you are getting your info on Cardale from. All the reports I have seen said Meyer will have JT and Miller on the field at the same time and no Cardale.
    UM said that JTB's foot was healing on schedule and that he "should be" ready for the fall but just "may not" be in game shape. CJ may be the only 100% healthy QB to start the season; and if that's the case and he starts, which IMO he has earned, than he won't look back and we will be looking to see if JTB transfers next season.

Dr. Giggles

It's almost here, I think we have a real good shot at the repeat!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

That is all.
    Dread it.Run from it.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

That is all.
    OK there, Jinx Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    OK there, Jinx Master.
    Why thank you, thank you very little.

Besides, I never said book it, I simply said I thought.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Good luck on your season guys.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not heavily rooting for a loss. But don't take it personally. It's just in the best interest of my Auburn squad.

That aside still good luck to you though. Look forward to many chats/arguments this fall.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

That is all.
    Nope the cyclones are going to take it. ...

well they would if there was still an ncaa football game

Gooo Bucks!!!!!!!!!

So far, so good.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Ohio State reminds me of the Oklahoma Wishbone teams of the Seventies and Eighties: big, strong, deep, fast and hard hitting. They can turn the ball over multiple times and still win. If the Buckeyes don't turn the ball over, I don't think they can be beaten. They might be unbeatable regardless.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus