Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1759
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    My foes
    They can't destroy my body
    Colliding slow

    Like life itself!


    10's


    Trendkill is when all the lames started falling off the Pantera bandwagon.

    Lyrically Phil was at the top of his game. Very underrated record.

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    My foes
    They can't destroy my body
    Colliding slow

    Like life itself!


    10's


    Trendkill is when all the lames started falling off the Pantera bandwagon.

    Lyrically Phil was at the top of his game. Very underrated record.
    i thought it was a great record, it was the last great pantera record IMO

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058


    new morbid angel that actually sounds like morbid angel.

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i thought it was a great record, it was the last great pantera record IMO
    You may not be interested, but I just found out the new Pantera home video is coming soon.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY RHOADS!!!! A TRUE GUITAR GOD!!!!!


    Last edited by Assassin27; 12-06-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You may not be interested, but I just found out the new Pantera home video is coming soon.
    let me know how it is, i might check it out.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY RHOADS!!!! A TRUE GUITAR GOD!!!!!



    hell yes!!


  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    RIP Dimebag Darrell!!!

    The Legend!!!

    Roll with it or get rolled over!!!

    I would post a vid, but I'm on mobile. I'm always on mobile.

    Maybe one of you guys can post that Domination live from Moscow.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    RIP Dimebag Darrell!!!

    The Legend!!!

    Roll with it or get rolled over!!!

    I would post a vid, but I'm on mobile. I'm always on mobile.

    Maybe one of you guys can post that Domination live from Moscow.


    i was lucky enough to see them live twice, the second time my wife was 7 months pregnant with my son and to this day he brags that he's been listening to metal since he was in the womb
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-08-2017 at 09:54 PM.

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post


    i was lucky enough to see them live twice, the second time my wife was 7 months pregnant with my son and to this day he brags that he's been listening to metal since he was in the womb
    That's kind of ironic because my oldest son attended a Down concert when his mom was about 7 months pregnant with him lol.

    I saw Superjoint and Devildriver at the Alrosa Villa a little while before Damageplan played there the night got killed. I was supposed to go but I couldn't get out of work. Who knows how that would've turned out if I went.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058


    16 years ago today, RIP


  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    Chuck changed the game! No two ways about it. Individual Thought Patterns still gets regular play at my house....

    RIP Chuck

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,573
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Chuck changed the game! No two ways about it. Individual Thought Patterns still gets regular play at my house....

    RIP Chuck
    Symbolic all the way for me. I actually like Sound of Perseverance the most, but Symbolic is their best album, IMO. I used to think Human was, but listen to Symbolic back to back after listening to any other Death album, and you'll get what I'm saying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •