Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1742
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,060
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkBronco View Post
    Dime sings whiplash with Phil on guitar.....amazing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fx2uQZ5mTQ
    nice find! cp incoming for that.


    Welcome Back! #85

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,162





  4. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,060
    any of you Denver locals going to the black sky show on Saturday?

    i almost want to take the 8 hour drive to get there but the three main bands i would be going for i have seen multiple times each.. (dying fetus, exhumed, skinless)

    so not really worth it for me, at this time of year at least.


    Welcome Back! #85

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    any of you Denver locals going to the black sky show on Saturday?

    i almost want to take the 8 hour drive to get there but the three main bands i would be going for i have seen multiple times each.. (dying fetus, exhumed, skinless)

    so not really worth it for me, at this time of year at least.
    If I was a Denver local I'd be there with you bro, good luck to your Chargers tonight.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    STV, AZ.
    Posts
    2,111
    Any Periphery fans here?
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhailor View Post
    Any Periphery fans here?
    They're pretty good. They remind me of In Flames. A little more progressive. I haven't listened to bands like that in a while, but I probably should. Sometimes I get caught up in a shell, listening to the same stuff over and over again. You can miss a lot of great bands that way.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    They're pretty good. They remind me of In Flames. A little more progressive. I haven't listened to bands like that in a while, but I probably should. Sometimes I get caught up in a shell, listening to the same stuff over and over again. You can miss a lot of great bands that way.
    I do the same thing man, I'll get to listening to a certain band record or genre & get stuck in it for awhile. I've been on a And Justice kick here lately & the band Kyng they are cool.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,060
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I do the same thing man, I'll get to listening to a certain band record or genre & get stuck in it for awhile. I've been on a And Justice kick here lately & the band Kyng they are cool.
    yeah man, thanks to you i now have a kyng radio station programmed in on spotify, it's actually pretty decent.


    Welcome Back! #85

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,060


    this is one of my favorite megadeth songs but has anyone played the game fallout 3? they copied off this song in their intro cinematic, or it's just coincidence, you make the call.



    @1:10 you will see what i am talking about. that's an awesome game by the way.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-13-2013 at 08:55 PM.


    Welcome Back! #85

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,162
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

    this is one of my favorite megadeth songs but has anyone played the game fallout 3? they copied off this song in their intro cinematic, or it's just coincidence, you make the call.

    @1:10 you will see what i am talking about. that's an awesome game by the way.
    That was back when Dave was on the good drugs. Dude realized he was killing himself and converted to Christianity. He hasn't been the same since, lol. That, and when Friedman left the band, it was pretty much a death knell. Even though Friedman wasn't on this album.

    I still wonder what might have been if Loomis joined the band instead of Friedman. How differently things would have turned out. No Nevermore, but Megadeth would have destroyed anything Metallica did from there on out. I think Dave's ego had a lot to do with it.

    I posted this here once before, but it never gets old for me. WARNING: This has been known to melt hard drives in the past.


  14. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,162
    These guys make me wish I could play guitar...





  15. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,889


    Megadeth has one record after countdown that I get into & that is Endgame....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •