Page 64 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    up the irons...how was the show?

Ears finally recovered from the awesomeness that was Maiden!!!!!! I didn't know they brought a time machine with them, as I suddenly found myself feeling like I was in high school again. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    The BEST Heavy Metal bands EVER are (undisputably) the following:

1. Kiss
    2. Europe
    3. Cinderella
    4. Stryper
    5. Bon Jovi
    6. Poison
    7. Slaughter
    8. Skid Row
    9. Firehouse

and special honorable mention for several which surpass this list for their raw power:

White Lion
    Mr. Big

and especially Winger with their epic hit single "Seventeen":

Take that!

i'm mia for a few days and this happens?

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Name some good Christian Metal bands?
    impending doom
    incubus (the thrash metal band from the 90's)
    mortification

Hey guys, I'm not a metal guy at all. I do appreciate the art and musicianship as it is off the charts.

Is there any metal band out there that has a unique sound that is more commercial for the people that are not into the extreme metal sound? I did like Metallica's more commercial sounds, but wondering if something cool and unique is out there that I may say wow!

I think one of the best sounds to be added to Metal the last few decades is the female vocals that are angelic mixed with the hard guitar sounds and beats (amy lee etc).
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not a metal guy at all. I do appreciate the art and musicianship as it is off the charts.

Is there any metal band out there that has a unique sound that is more commercial for the people that are not into the extreme metal sound? I did like Metallica's more commercial sounds, but wondering if something cool and unique is out there that I may say wow!

I think one of the best sounds to be added to Metal the last few decades is the female vocals that are angelic mixed with the hard guitar sounds and beats (amy lee etc).
    Lacuna Coil sounds right up your alley, I think.

Lacuna Coil sounds right up your alley, I think.

Haha...that scared the living crap out of me!!!
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Christina Scabbia sings a lot like Amy Lee.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 04-18-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Christina Scabbia sings a lot like Amy Lee.
    That was pretty cool...always great to hear the energy of the crowd with it.

Metal seems to have some real parallels to some opera with chord progressions...kind of sounds very phantom of the opera like with the chords and intensity

That was pretty cool...always great to hear the energy of the crowd with it.

Metal seems to have some real parallels to some opera with chord progressions...kind of sounds very phantom of the opera like with the chords and intensity

i got a few ideas for you, let me know what you think.

this band has a symphonic metal sound, might be something you are looking for.

don't mind the underworld clips, it's a fan made video.

you have a mixed bag of death metal and progressive with these guys, progressive metal is probably what you are looking for or folk metal and there is a bunch of bands with that sound.

here is another good progressive metal band.

this is a really good folk metal band IMO there is a whole genre of folk metal similar to this so if you like this there is a lot of other bands to explore as well.

hope this helps.

Purge.

great song!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    great song!

Kind of mood I'm in tonight:

Kind of mood I'm in tonight:
    yeah i have been on a death kick myself, ordered a new leprosy shirt that i have been patiently waiting for in the mail