Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    181

    When does Miller come back.

    I knew our pressure was weak, but this is just plain pathetic
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,208
    AFter our next game vs Jacksonville.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,641
    And not a day too soon. But don't forget this game was also without Champ. And Woodyard and Chris Harris both left first half. That's 4 major blows on defense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    And not a day too soon. But don't forget this game was also without Champ. And Woodyard and Chris Harris both left first half. That's 4 major blows on defense.
    Ayers as well

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    And not a day too soon. But don't forget this game was also without Champ. And Woodyard and Chris Harris both left first half. That's 4 major blows on defense.
    Could you tell me what happened to Woodyard and Harris injury wise? I didn't get in until about 4th quarter. Are they hopefully minor?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro View Post
    Could you tell me what happened to Woodyard and Harris injury wise? I didn't get in until about 4th quarter. Are they hopefully minor?
    Harris had a concussion I think... and Woody was shoulder or Knee I don't remember.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,264
    Amazing to win after losing so many players on defense!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,163
    We get the Jags and then a Bye.....coudn't come at a better time for this team. . Just have to limp through the Jags game at home and hope they don't find an offence.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Harris had a concussion I think... and Woody was shoulder or Knee I don't remember.
    Thank you. So Harris isn't long term effects. Was there any news on Woody other than that? Was he able to walk under his own power? Thank you again

    Edit: Not quite EddieMac. We have Indy and Washington after Jags. Indy will be our toughest, Washington is winnable though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Posts
    4,171
    Wow that was a hard game to watch...

    We really need Von

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro View Post
    Thank you. So Harris isn't long term effects. Was there any news on Woody other than that? Was he able to walk under his own power? Thank you again

    Edit: Not quite EddieMac. We have Indy and Washington after Jags. Indy will be our toughest, Washington is winnable though.
    Yeah Woody walked off and was originally probably to return but then they changed it to will not return no news yet.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yeah Woody walked off and was originally probably to return but then they changed it to will not return no news yet.
    Thank you. Hope for the best here.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro View Post
    Thank you. So Harris isn't long term effects. Was there any news on Woody other than that? Was he able to walk under his own power? Thank you again

    Edit: Not quite EddieMac. We have Indy and Washington after Jags. Indy will be our toughest, Washington is winnable though.
    I stand corrected. darn it.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    3,091
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We get the Jags and then a Bye.....coudn't come at a better time for this team. . Just have to limp through the Jags game at home and hope they don't find an offence.
    Our bye is in week 9
    I support Kaepernick 100%

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,167
    Yeah we play the Colts before our Bye week.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •