Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I demand a Dynasty anno 2013 reunion show.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Sorry, but this is just the Complaint Dept.

Demands are three doors down, on the right.

I'd like to complain about having to type my complaint-- I'd prefer yelling at someone!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I'd like to complain about having to type my complaint-- I'd prefer yelling at someone!

We provide for exactly that!

Buy a ticket, and show up on Sunday, or Monday night, or the odd Thursday....

While we are on Defense, I encourage you to yell as loud as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Id like to complain about
    ... people who don't finish sentences.
    Sick avy by Blondie79

I want to complain about my house not having anything to eat in it tomorrow for the games! I mean I could go to the store before them, but that takes work! UGHHHHHHHH

Why can't stores just deliver already?

Or should my wife be the one complaining to me saying "you could have gone to the store today!"

Either way, looks like I am going to the store tomorrow!! UGHHHHHHH

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Me too, especially seeing as my 80s fandom of Dynasty was the main reason I opted for the Broncos as my team lol.
    Thankfully I preferred Dynasty to Dallas or I would have ended up a Cowboys fan. Puke!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Sorry, but this is just the Complaint Dept.

Demands are three doors down, on the right.

Let me speak to your supervisor!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Me too, especially seeing as my 80s fandom of Dynasty was the main reason I opted for the Broncos as my team lol.
    Thankfully I preferred Dynasty to Dallas or I would have ended up a Cowboys fan. Puke!
    Now that's a scary thought
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Now that's a scary thought
    It would have been MOO-nstrous!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    The Denver Broncos Extra Points credit card.

You know, the one they advertise everywhere. With the Broncos logo on it. Very cool.

Well, it used to be.

I have had the "Bronco" credit card for over 20 years. With several different banks. I have always used it to keep track of all my Bronco related purchases. Used the points along the way, and got many cool items over the years. The last one was a full sized Helmet case for my Elway helmet. Its really sweet!

Anyway the current bank is Barclays. They took over a few years ago.

When they did, they (BOA) cancelled my other card, and I had to re-apply. OK, I can live with that. But they gave me about one third the credit line. I always used this card to buy my tickets, and the new credit line didn't even cover that one purchase. it does now, but...

So anyway, about two months ago I decide to use my accumulated points and get a new top of the line jersey. Stitched and all, ya know? The good one.

I went to the site, and it's a pain to get to. I have to go thru Barclays first, and they ask a million stupid questions just to get in. My first girlfriends name, first car, and more.

I get to the rewards page I want eventually, and see the jersey I want. Cool!

I can only order certain sizes, but I can get a new Julius Thomas jersey, so I use up almost all my points, and get it. Order goes thru fine, and I get a conformation email. About four days later though, I get an email saying I have cancelled the order myself, which I did NOT do.

I call, and their CS people tell me it's really out of stock, and cannot explain why I got an email saying I cancelled the order. He cannot re-order it for me. Actually, ha cannot really do anything for me, except verify who I am, for security purposes, and tell me how sorry he is.

I wait a few weeks and try again after my points are restored.

This time I get an email (again 4 days after everything going thru) saying it's now out of stock, and to call a number. But this time they give me BOAs number! The bank who is NO LONGER associated with the program!

Of course, I don't call, BOA. I don't have that card anymore. It doesn't exist. Wrong bank.

I call them, and again they have no explanation, but tell me it IS in stock now, and I should try again, and like a fool I do.

Third time now.

Last Wednesday I get yet ANOTHER email telling me it's out of stock, and I call the bank this time. Barclays. I get Stacy, who is very nice, and tell her my problem. Why can't I order this jersey? All I want is a reasonable explanation. Heck, at this point, I am ready for ANY, no matter how stupid. I just want the item they PUSH ME to buy with my points in emails every other week.

I really just want the jersey. What's the problem here?

She calls, (we are thinking maybe she can get somewhere with the Extra Points people), and she get Tiffany. Tiffany is also very nice, but like everyone else, has no answers, and can offer no real help. All she did was keep us on the line for 45 minutes (really!) and verify who I am. Kept asking me for my information. All like I am out of the blue, and never ordered anything from them.

She PROMISES that "the upper management team" will CALL me the next day. Not email, but a phone call, with some answers. Stacy promises to call back this week.

The next day, I get an email telling me to email NFLSHOP.com, who is another entity entirely, and has noting to do with this. They don't take points. Only money, lol.

But they do give me 20% using that card, and I can get the jersey. No problem, in any size I want.

So I use the card to buy the jersey, and get the discount, which is actually only $5 off the tagged price (it came today). They charge $300, and send a jersey that's tagged with a $250 price tag ON IT.

But I got it, and I used my points to just pay my bill. So it worked out in the end.

But I could not use my points to just buy the jersey, like I am supposed to be able to do, and their Customer Service department is completely useless. They could do NOTHING for me.

I used to be able to just call em up, tell em what I wanted, and they took off the points and I got it within a week. But o more. They put me thru electronic hell, and would not help me at all when I called.

Not only would they not honor the points, they first lied to me, in saying I cancelled the first order, then they sent me to a bank who couldn't possibly help me in any way to deal with this. Bank of America? Why not Bank of Mexico? Or Argentina? They are just as connected to the NFL program today as BoA.....

Stacy did call me back day before yesterday, and her screen still told her I was still waiting for the jersey.

Uhh, no. I got my points back, and used every single last one of them to apply to my next statement. I now have ZERO points, and expect a small bill next month. They more than covered the jersey, and some of my ebay purchases for the last month.

I told her how they sent me another blow off email, and that after talking to NFLSHOP, I decided to go with the other way. (Which I just should have done to begin with, but did not realize they do not really honor the points with stuff, like they used to anymore.)

She was flabbergasted they did not help me, and could not understand why her screen still showed my original order, and didn't show her ANY of the stuff I did in the week in between our conversations. The jersey purchase from NFLSHOP, or my using points, on two separate days ( I did one to cover just the jersey purchase) to pay down my bill.

This works like those commercials with Alec Baldwin. Kinda erase my purchases, but it's not purchase specific. You use as many points as you want. That you have, lol.

So the girl from the bank could not even access up to date information on my account.

So when my next statement comes next month, I will pay it off as usual, and then cancel the card on the phone.

I will give them a chance to keep me though. They will need to triple my credit limit to more in line with the rest of my cards, and offer me triple points on every purchase. Not double, and not only on NFL related purchases, which is whole other complaint I could post.

But that's mute now, as they will never give me what I want to stay their customer.

Been wanting to rage about that somewhere.......

Any updates?.....:paper:

I'd like to complain about these Zebras throwing a flag everytime the Packers breathe.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I would like to complain about not being able to see this live on TV!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I would like to complain about Bruno Mars being selected for the SB halftime show!

Moreover, I would like to complain about the group of people who year after year make these stupid decisions about the halftime entertainment. Maybe the Ginger Hammer should have a talk with them.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

You know just for once, I'd like a day go right for me. Yesterday Florida lost, and I got a migraine that lasted 8= hours. Today my fantasy team got crushed, 90% of the teams that I wanted to win lost, I'm already kicked off NFL Survivor 2013, and now my Facebook game is screwing me over