Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I take a business management class and come to realize this is one of the most disorganized professors I have ever had in the history of my education.

I live in Indiana. The professor lives in WASHINGTON DC and comes back here every other week. Just because it is partly an online class does not mean you can suck as a professor.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    I take a business management class and come to realize this is one of the most disorganized professors I have ever had in the history of my education.

I live in Indiana. The professor lives in WASHINGTON DC and comes back here every other week. Just because it is partly an online class does not mean you can suck as a professor.
    I had one like that. He told my criminal justice class that it was worse to not pay your taxes, than it was to pollute the ocean, despite what the book said

Way back when, there weren't a lot of professors I had that I would rate highly. Some were almost non-existent. Some were too busy worrying about their books and such. Some never got to know us, unless we booked meetings with them. I found this was such a switch from high school. In fact, many students liked it better, with a lower degree of obvious discipline, whereas others did not function well in this less structured environment.

To this day, I do remember the really good ones. They made a mark. They were top quality profs! But there are many I hardly remember.

The best teacher I had was my sophomore year of high school. She was terrible, didn't teach anything, and when she did it was dumb stuff. Since she didn't teach anything and goofed off with the students the whole year (which was funny usually but still) it required me to actually read the text book and learn on my own. The class was World History, and now i'm a year away from graduating with a degree in History. All because I had a teacher who was more interested in joking around with her students than teaching history. Funny how things work out.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    The best teacher I had was my sophomore year of high school. She was terrible, didn't teach anything, and when she did it was dumb stuff. Since she didn't teach anything and goofed off with the students the whole year (which was funny usually but still) it required me to actually read the text book and learn on my own. The class was World History, and now i'm a year away from graduating with a degree in History. All because I had a teacher who was more interested in joking around with her students than teaching history. Funny how things work out.
    Literally all my summer class professors were like this.They were all professors that have been teaching since the 70's and seemed completely washed up and didn't give a crap. I basically had to learn everything myself too and I didn't know whether to thank them for sucking as professors because it helped me develop a great work ethic or ask the school for my money back.

It really is amazing how things like that work out.

I have a complaint that irks the living crap out of me.

My company rewards us for various reasons. Safety award goals. I was employee of the quarter. Weekly drawings. Bonuses etc.

The problem is this: They give us gift cards.

In return, the government considers it a "cash" reward and charges 45% in taxes out of my paycheck. So far this year, I've had to pay almost $500 in taxes on my so called rewards.

Then at the end of the year when we file taxes. It is considered income and charged accordingly.

It makes my blood boil. It makes me furious.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

The staff in the FIX IT thread are slow......

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...92#post4795292

Nevermind.....
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 09-20-2013 at 04:10 PM.

I hate in-laws.

Pass the beer nuts.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Our broccoli failed and our kale looks more like lace.
    I call on Elway to authorise strikes on all caterpillars!
    You should 3D print that.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

This writer's block needs to stop. I'm already late with my submissions to my editor and this crap isn't helping.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

I have a complaint. What is up with all the stupid red-light cameras in Aurora??? I hate driving through Aurora and try not to shop there because I am afraid I am going to get one of those stupid photo tickets in the mail.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I had back pain that kept me up most of the night. Now I have a sinus headache

I would like to complain about there not being enough women in the world. It should be me and like 6 billion of them, or something like that.

It's getting darker too early. Damn I hate that!!

Bronco fans in the chat room hoping for FGs cause they have Prater on their fantasy team.