Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    One game at a time.

No. 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    I dont care if we win by 1 point...i just wanna a win!
    I'd be a little bit bummed if we only beat the jags by one point.

Quote Originally Posted by sheenabobeena View Post
    as fans, it's ok to expect a blowout. we don't even have to respect the Jags.

cause it doesn't matter what we do. what really matters is what the players do. and im pretty certain they are staying focused, regardless of what everyone else is thinking about the game.
    Naturally, I like to have the same mindset as the team. Don't wanna get too high or too low. Besides that, its the classy/respectful thing to do.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Vegas had the Patriots by 23.5 over the Eagles in 2007, if I'm not mistaken, and the Eagles had the ball with a chance to win it at the end. Luckily for New England, the Eagles threw a pick in the endzone instead of slowing down, milking the clock, and scoring.
    That is exactly why I predict people on the Vegas betting chain will jump all over Jacksonville. The game could be closer than we all think, but 28 points on paper is pretty predictable if both teams keep playing they way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
    Are you kidding me?

There will be people calling for heads the first time a pass is dropped or we fail to convert a 3rd down. The first time they get a first down, I can just hear people saying "looks like Dallas all over again!!!! OMGAAH!HHH!H!H!!!!!"

This place is an absolute nightmare on gameday. If you want your brain to turn to mashed potatoes, just chill in the Gameday thread for a while on a Sunday. Fortunately, I learned before it was too late.
    I can't sign on here on game day. The game day thread alone is too much to even try to keep up with and the new threads started after each bad/good play gets a bit out of hand.

So I let the waters calm down and read around on Monday when I get home from work.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

For the last time, Peyton Manning lead teams don't overlook anyone.

Will people understand this already?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Is anybody sure that Teddy Bridgewater is going to declare for the 2014 draft? He is a junior. So is Clowney.

Jacksonville isn't quite as bad as their record and the press make them look. Their defensive line is decent, their linebackers are decent, they can mount a pass rush with their front line, Will Blackmon and Alan Ball are experienced cornerbacks, and they have a lot of talented safeties.

The Jaguars' problem is their offense, which has massive trouble converting on 3rd-down. If they play a conservative, run-oriented game and somehow find ways to convert on their many 3rd-and-shorts, they have a chance.
    Dallas has a better pass rush than Jax and they barely touched Manning. Clark shutdown Ware and made him go to Franklins side.

The biggest concern is their OL, with Joeckel out for the year, and Monroe traded, their OL is going to have trouble.

If Champ plays, as well as Harris along with DRC and Webster, pretty confident they can limit Blackmon and Shorts somewhat.

And we've done a good job vs the run against the likes of Rice, Murray, McCoy, McFadden, etc.

And the offense will do what they do.

Dallas played a near perfect game, and still lost, any given Sunday, the game may be closer than some think but should come out on top.

I guess we will see though.

Regards to Teddy, he's probably the top pick if he comes out, but hard to turn down that much money.

This game will be closer than most think. The Broncos pass defense is horrible, bottom in the league. Champs presence will have no impact. I made sure to put Blackman on my fantasy team this week.

It's the NFL and any given Sunday. I didn't see us needing 51 to beat the Cowboys, but we did. Can we score 51 versus the Jags? Absolutely, but let's hope that its an injury free game that gets playing time to evaluate other players down the stretch that may need to step in and play.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by Milehigh Madness View Post
    This game will be closer than most think. The Broncos pass defense is horrible, bottom in the league. Champs presence will have no impact. I made sure to put Blackman on my fantasy team this week.
    Mostly due to the fact we get big leads and a lot of that is in garbage time or in prevent.

Denver should come out hot
    No huddle it and put up some points as quickly as possible

If we can build a nice 4 TD lead I would like to see us get Hillman and Ball some carries
    We know what Moreno is all about and need him for the playoffs

Let the youngsters get some touches and keep improving

It will be closer than some people think, in that it won't be like Mark Schlereth's 73-2 prediction on The Herd, but I don't suspect it will be a nail biter.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    That is exactly why I predict people on the Vegas betting chain will jump all over Jacksonville. The game could be closer than we all think, but 28 points on paper is pretty predictable if both teams keep playing they way they have.

I can't sign on here on game day. The game day thread alone is too much to even try to keep up with and the new threads started after each bad/good play gets a bit out of hand.

So I let the waters calm down and read around on Monday when I get home from work.
    Ugh. This. Every single snap gets over-analyzed as though it's a portent to disaster.
    Last edited by Doogansquest; 10-12-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Vegas had the Patriots by 23.5 over the Eagles in 2007, if I'm not mistaken, and the Eagles had the ball with a chance to win it at the end. Luckily for New England, the Eagles threw a pick in the endzone instead of slowing down, milking the clock, and scoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
    Are you kidding me?

There will be people calling for heads the first time a pass is dropped or we fail to convert a 3rd down. The first time they get a first down, I can just hear people saying "looks like Dallas all over again!!!! OMGAAH!HHH!H!H!!!!!"

This place is an absolute nightmare on gameday. If you want your brain to turn to mashed potatoes, just chill in the Gameday thread for a while on a Sunday. Fortunately, I learned before it was too late.
    It will be closer than some people think, in that it won't be like Mark Schlereth's 73-2 prediction on The Herd, but I don't suspect it will be a nail biter.

Ugh. This. Every single snap gets over-analyzed as though it's a portent to disaster.
    Game Day is a bit..... how should I say........ avoidable?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

After the defense allowed so many big plays last week (a few were just unfortunate such as the Carter play), I say we take care of business this Sunday and by that I predict that the Jags score 0 TDs

38-9 Broncos. I would give us a higher score but I see the Jags running as much as possible to put a quick end to the stomping...

Quote Originally Posted by Milehigh Madness View Post
    Riiiiiiiight