Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

I'll be in Indianapolis next week, How do you think we will perform?

My mom and I lucked out and got tickets 3rd row from the field its going to be an amazing game, and I cannot wait. There will definitely be some pictures incoming. Let's go Broncos I'm 3-0 seeing the Broncos live here in Ohio! I was curious though how everyone thought we were going to perform. It's going to be hyped by the media so much, and have so much emotion in that game. I just hope it doesn't get into Peyton's head. But I'll be cheering him on that's for sure. I'll be one of the many Broncos jersey's in that stadium. Go Broncos!

Also on a side note, I'm taking a trip out to California in November, and I lucked out and Denver plays at San Diego that week. I already bought my tickets, but we are staying in LA, I was wondering if anyone lived in the area, and know of a bus route that goes from LA to San Diego. I'm only 22 and they are charging me a arm and a leg to rent a car for one day. They want 119$ for 24 hours. I'll have pictures from both games, This year is the best first time ever I get to see the Broncos live twice!

If our defense plays anything like they did these past two weeks, I think this will be our first loss of the season.

I'm expecting Miller and Woodyard back, hoping Franklin is fine and plays as well. Key matchup will be our defense vs Luck. Champ v Wayne. Cromartie v TY Hilton. And all eyes will be on Von, hoping he turns out a big impact performance.

The Broncos will dominate the Colts in all 3 fazes of the game. Miller gets at least 2 sacks, Manning has a huge game and the Broncos roll over the Colts 38 - 10.

I do believe we win this game, I mean I'm 3-0 and watching the Broncos live, but anyways I think Peyton will have an unbelievable game, he's going to prove to the Colts organization that messed up just letting him go. I'm guessing 41-14, Luck is going to have a long day with our boy Von Miller coming back, and he's hungry .

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    The Broncos will dominate the Colts in all 3 fazes of the game. Miller gets at least 2 sacks, Manning has a huge game and the Broncos roll over the Colts 38 - 10.
    Lol. If you guys hold us to 10 points then Ill eat my hat. Especially considering how bad your defense is.

I will be at the bronco vs charger game in SD too!! (as well as the charger game in Denver)

where in LA will you be staying? you can take the Amtrak from Union Station in downtown la to San Diego for about $30-35.

Here are some pictures from the last game me and my mom went to against the Bengals.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm actually staying in Anaheim for the blizz con convention. Then we are going up to La on the 10th the day we play, but that sounds like a much better deal for 30 bucks. I appreciate it!

have fun in so cal!! you can take the train from Anaheim as well (it's closer to SD, so would be a little cheaper). unfortunelty LA doesnt have the greatest public transportation system, but def look into amtrak if you rather not rent a car.

Oh I can't wait to go out to Cali, it will be my first time going west of the Mississippi river. Only thing that sucks is all my friends I'm going with hate football, so I'm going to the San Diego game by myself, but I don't care I have to see my Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Lol. If you guys hold us to 10 points then Ill eat my hat. Especially considering how bad your defense is.
    The pass defense is bad, but Luck hasn't exactly been slinging it (220 yards per game). He needs the running game to be good, but it will go nowhere against Denver's #1 rushing defense.

The Colts defense will watch Manning march up and down the field. That's the issue. 17-20 points for the Colts is likely, but Denver will get no less than 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    The pass defense is bad, but Luck hasn't exactly been slinging it (220 yards per game). He needs the running game to be good, but it will go nowhere against Denver's #1 rushing defense.
    You mean like last week when we averaged less than 4 YPC? Luck's numbers would have been way better had our receiver not developed a case of the butter fingers the 1st half of the game. And your guy's secondary is nowhere near the caliber of Seattle's so I'm not too worried. I expect 3-4 chunk plays by TY as he runs by Old man Bailey.

The Colts defense will watch Manning march up and down the field. That's the issue.
    Yeah probably.

That's the issue. 17-20 points for the Colts is likely.
    Maybe in the first half.

You mean like last week when we averaged less than 4 YPC? Luck's numbers would have been way better had our receiver not developed a case of the butter fingers the 1st half of the game. And your guy's secondary is nowhere near the caliber of Seattle's so I'm not too worried. I expect 3-4 chunk plays by TY as he runs by Old man Bailey.

Yeah probably.

Maybe in the first half.
    Jacksonville scored 17 against Seattle in Seattle, without their #1 WR and with Gabbert as their QB. That means Jacksonville's offense is better than San Francisco's, right?

A did [this] to B, B did [this] to C, so a will do [that] to C doesn't apply in sports. Different teams, different match ups, different dynamics.

Luck's numbers "would have" been better if the team were better. Seattle has a secondary...which Luck didn't do a whole lot against. What Seattle doesn't have is Von Miller. The pass rush makes a huge difference.

Luck simply doesn't have it in him to keep up with Manning. If it becomes a shootout, the Colts lose for sure. The only hope the Colts have, is the Broncos turn it over a bunch (possible with how often they fumble), and the Colts somehow hold the Broncos to FG's (unlikely).
    Last edited by Doogansquest; 10-13-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Yeah probably.

Maybe in the first half.
    DRC can be put on Hilton since he's probably faster than him anyway and I would expect Champ to be on Wayne. The secondary isn't what you should concern yourself with. It's going to be the pass rush led by a hungry Von Miller, which will force Luck into bad passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Jacksonville scored 17 against Seattle in Seattle, without their #1 WR and with Gabbert as their QB.
    1. Chad Henne was QB.

2. You completely ignore how these are garbage time TDs. JAX didn't score a single point until they were down by 31.

What Seattle doesn't have is Von Miller. The pass rush makes a huge difference.
    1. Seattle's pass rush is better than your's. Even with Von Miller. Seattle can get pressure from every player on their D-line. Somthing Denver can't do.

Luck simply doesn't have it in him to keep up with Manning. If it becomes a shootout, the Colts lose for sure.
    Yeah probably.
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 10-13-2013 at 11:19 PM.