Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    He could dump 60 on them as someone said it wouldn't be enough to satisfy me. Irsay was and always is clueless, don't get me started...

But please keep talking... The more of a fool you'll look like and the more fire it will put in Peyton's belly.

There are quite a few people on this message board who tend to boil everything down to stats. It's the quantification approach in an attempt to understand football teams, football players, football coaches and football games.

Why did the Jacksonville Jaguars play so hard on Sunday? Could it have had anything to do with the extremely ill-advised tweet by a Bronco intern?

There were some poor performances during the preseason. Could they have been a result of distraction over the ongoing Von Miller saga?

Now, the leader of the Denver Broncos is disparaged by his former boss who isn't an intern, and should have known better than to provide bulletin board material for them.

Players, coaches and teams are human beings with human emotions. I have a feeling the festivities in Indianapolis were designed to distract Peyton Manning. Irsay's interview will cancel that out.

This difficult road trip comes after two games, one of which the defense played poorly, and the other in which the offense had some miscues. Irsay's comments won't go unnoticed by PM, and the Bronco defense welcomes Von Miller back. If certain players can't start, their replacements and surrounding team mates will intensify their preparation to compensate.

This is the human aspect which is impossible to quantify.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Wow. This drugged out fool. I blame Polian more for the Colts 1 dimensional teams. But you know this will get to Peyton. He will play it down but I guarantee he's not happy about it. Peyton has probably had this game marked and since the Colts let him go he's had a fire burning inside him to show people he's still great. Irsay just threw gasoline on that fire.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWinder View Post
    WOW...

If our Defense can actually play a good game and John Fox (Mr. Conservative) will let him, I think Payton just might hang 60 on these guys.

I really can't believe that owner just said that...What a tool.
    Those of us that followed the Colts (because of Manning) know full well what a tool, Bob Irsay's son is.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Not a good thing to say. I get so irritated that PM becomes the sole reason for the teams playoff losses.

He will probably say publicly that this is "just another game" but he probably had this game circled for a while.

I pray our D plays like freaking maniacs and it sounds like Woody will also be playing.

We need a GREAT run game next week and a great run defense to force Luck to throw because he throws a lot of INT's. And I want Luck eating dirt. Von, do what you do.

I hope we have no turnovers and play a mistake free game.
    The narrative of the Manning detractors (from Indianapolis) was always that, he cost them so much money, it hindered their ability to field a complete team. Elway would disagree with this assertion.........

Lord have mercy on the Colts' souls this sunday.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Hopefully ones of PFM's teammates posted this on his locker with a little annotation "Prove him wrong!"

Picking up the idiocy where his father left off I see
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    Lord have mercy on the Colts' souls this sunday.
    No Let em burn. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Or in this case what you don't pay for.

Great strategy Irsay. All bronco fans love it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtofManning View Post
    Those of us that followed the Colts (because of Manning) know full well what a tool, Bob Irsay's son is.
    Understatement of the week.

I will get banned if I say how I feel about that scum of an owner.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Joseph Addai
    Anthony Gonzalez
    Jerry Huges
    Tony Ugoh
    Donald Brown

These are the kinds of guys their GM was spending first round picks to surround Manning with after the early 2000's.

Yes clearly it was Manning holding that dream team back

Quote Originally Posted by GoManning View Post
    I will get banned if I say how I feel about that scum of an owner.
    You aren't the only one. I'm about 4000 words into a manifesto about the whole situation with 12 bullet points yet to be addressed. I doubt I publish it, but it has been therapeutic.

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    Owners should be seen and not heard.
    I like that I only hear my owner saying things like "This one's for John!"

Can't wait for the "This one's for Peyton!"

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!