Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Back when we had the QB contraversy with Orton and Tebow he used to say every week that Kyle Orton "Gives us the best chance to win"

Not sure if he still says that a lot or not in reference to anything.

Also not to poke too much fun at the OP but really? a Packers fan with a Steve Atwater avatar? I love it but just find it hard to believe since he beat you guys in the SB.

That's like one of us sporting a Ronnie Lott pic after SB 24.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Back when we had the QB contraversy with Orton and Tebow he used to say every week that Kyle Orton "Gives us the best chance to win"

Also not to poke too much fun at the OP but really? a Packers fan with a Steve Atwater avatar? I love it but just find it hard to believe since he beat you guys in the SB.

I think that you will learn more about Fox in Carolina - aside from the first 5 games here it seems that he was drug yelling and screaming onto the Tebow train (though de did not scream as loudly as Elway) and to have been along for the ride with Peyton.

The 10 out of 10 comment with not wanting to attempt to win the Baltimore game, Kyle Orton support and especially him anointing Jimmi Claussen as the best QB of the 2010 draft stood out.

Quote Originally Posted by TBuckley27 View Post
    Thank you! Stuff like that will help a lot. Keep um coming.

Is this the most popular Broncos forum/message board out there?
    Theres another bronco forum around called the Orange Mane. It is a fan run site while this one is managed by the team. You might get some good insight over there.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

It's not Steve Atwater. It's Bronco and Packer legend Terrell Buckley!

Quote Originally Posted by TBuckley27 View Post
    Hello all. My name is Tim Crispy and I am a Packer fan. But I come in peace.

I do fun sports parody videos on youtube. Search my name to get the idea. I have a song about my jersey collection as well as a song dedicated to Russell Wilson.

I also am a big Wisconsin Badgers fan(hence the Russell Wilson video) and because of Montee Ball I have watched many Broncos games this season and will cheer for them as long as their not playing the Packers.

I've been trying to come up with a Broncos song all season and have finally got an idea but could use some help. I know a lot about the players but not much about Coach Fox. I'm asking for some info on him please.

Does he have any favorite sayings? Does he always talk about one thing in press conferences? Any funny mannerisms on the sideline? Any play calls he makes a lot? Does he even do the play-calling or is that done by the OC? Any stuff like that that I wouldn't be able to find on wikipedia or other websites.

Any help would be great. Also, if there are other fun things about this team that an outsider not living in Denver who doesn't follow the team super close wouldn't know would be great.

Thanks so much. I'm not here to promote myself at all. Honestly I'm not. Just trying to get more facts about the Broncos that I may not know.

-Tim Crispy
    His play "raises all boats".

His most famous quote is,"at the end of the day".

Right, those were good ones. How about," show me a player who hasn't taken a chance and failed, and I will show you a player who hasn't played." Sometime like that. :-) this is fun....

Fox often has a verbal idiosyncrasy when responding to questions from the press. His reply often begins with, "I mean....". I've noticed that Del Rio has picked up this mannerism some also. Still, it's not as irritating as Shanahan beginning each sentence with the word, "Obviously" when answering a question (Elway often begins sentences that way also).

The Bronco Head Coach who had the highest winning % before John Fox was Red Miller at .626 all time.

It may change by season's end, but at the moment John Fox has pulled ahead of Red with .682 all time.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I think John Fox's favorite saying right now is

It is what it is.

I mean, at the end of the day, you'd have to ask him that. It is what it is.

John Fox fact:

Giving the ball to the worst fumbler on the team, 10 yards out from the end zone...