Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Welcome back Von! (positve message only thread please)

We have all had something to say about Von's actions, and I have been very critical of Von in the past. I have worked through my feelings about this and decided it is time to start anew, wipe the slate clean and give Von a freash start. (I seriously doubt that Von reads the boards, but oh well)

Let us start a positive thread of support and talk about how great it is to get Von back. I for one feel like the last two games would have been different with Von in the game, especially the Dallas game. Von brings a different feel to our defense, which we really need next week.

Hopefully we get Woodyard and Aryes back against the Colts. I want to see a dominating defense, and it will be great to get Von back. Welcome back Von and go Broncos.

Welcome back Von! You were sorely missed and I hope to see you still be your old self in game. Sack Luck 6 times to make up for the 6 weeks you missed!

AYYYYE Von's back.. The savior to the defense .. Hopefully it goes as I've planned it to go or else this team is in trouble .

Just at the right time. Come on Von, make our opponents suffer!

"Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it."

This team, and this coaching staff has an actual history with bringing back top LB talent off an extended suspension. But, then again, DJ Williams wasn't a "pass-rusher" when he sat on the sideline for the remainder of last season. I'd also love to get Woodyard back as soon as possible. And I could care less if Ayres ever plays another down for the Broncos. And doubt he will when his contract is up at the end of this season.

What were the odds that we'd go 6-0 without him? Glad to have him back and looking forward to seeing him light Luck up next Sunday.

Cant wait to see him out there!
    After this weeks game and the reported bad mood the players were in, I think Vons presence will only add to the fire brewing for next week.

Welcome back Von to this 6-0 team that needs desperate help on defense and getting in the backfield you where missed but now its time to eat! #Broncosup

HE'S BACK!!!!

I love it, I hope he can bring some fire back to this D! I think Luck is a classy guy, but this week I am going to dislike him, and hope Von gets at him.

I just hope he can bring a consistent pass rush. Maybe it won't necessarily come this game as he gets the rust off, but hopefully soon. We need this dimension badly.

Remember folks this is POSITIVE VIBES, don't bring the negativity here.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Welcome back.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Welcome back, Von! We've missed you and need you now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    "Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it."

This team, and this coaching staff has an actual history with bringing back top LB talent off an extended suspension. But, then again, DJ Williams wasn't a "pass-rusher" when he sat on the sideline for the remainder of last season. I'd also love to get Woodyard back as soon as possible. And I could care less if Ayres ever plays another down for the Broncos. And doubt he will when his contract is up at the end of this season.
    Well you sure seem content with the defensive play against Jax If he has to smoke pot to play well then he better find another way around the NFL drug testing. I could care less about nonethical violations.