Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Broncos waive King

The Broncos waive King to activate Miller. I'm so confused by this move

@MikeKlis: Broncos waive WR Tavarres King - activate Von Miller

m.twitter.com/MikeKlis

I guess he's not coming back.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Trying to stash him back on the practice squad I bet as long as he passes through the waivers.

Pretty sneaky by the front office lol

I get that Miller was activated but i dont get this move at all... why promote just to waive him - gambling on waiver wire when we alrdy know the broncos didnt wanna lose him.

The Falcons should put in a waiver claim on King. The Packers wanted to sign him. I will be surprised if he goes back to the Broncos' practice squad.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Makes no sense.

Doubtful he lands back on the PS, GB or someone else will probably claim him.

There can be only one way this makes sense.

They promoted him only to find out that he sucks quite a bit...

They made the right move. King is a fifth round pick that means nothing to the present. Guys like him are a dime a dozen. No loss, and I'm glad they didn't cut a vet to accommodate a player in King who can't help them now

If I was King, I would be pissed. He was going to be signed by Green Bay and we prevented that only to turn around and waive him.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    If I was King, I would be pissed. He was going to be signed by Green Bay and we prevented that only to turn around and waive him.
    True, but that's business. He should focus on getting better, things work themselves out.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    So what? Be better and handle your business. I just means he isn't one of the best 53. The Broncos didn't think so in August, and they don't think so now.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    So what? Be better and handle your business. I just means he isn't one of the best 53. The Broncos didn't think so in August, and they don't think so now.
    So what!?
    It seems to me like the Broncos REALLY want to keep him on the PS. If I were King, there's no way that I'd stay now.
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    So what!?
    It seems to me like the Broncos REALLY want to keep him on the PS. If I were King, there's no way that I'd stay now.
    Yup, I was excited for him and now I think the FO really made a DB move. He won't pass up any other team's offer now that's for sure.
    RIP Darrent Williams.

Unless he knew there was a plan to get him back on the PS before he was signed....