Good for you JS. Congratulations!!!
    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• FL BRONCO
      Traveling Mod
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I am so close to the 10 year + 10000 post club....just gotta post more stuff I guess.

Congrats JS
      Well get to it already

Waiting......
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Broncoholic JS
        Colorado Native
        • Jan 2005

Here is the story of a boy and a girl...
        A few years ago there was a lurker to these boards. That girl liked looking through threads, but never posted. She always liked someone named Broncoholic JS on here for some odd reason. Once he decided to post in the facebook thread revealing who he was. He became friends with several people on the boards including Southstander, Cory Winget, Frenchy180, and a few others. But, he added Peerless once and saw someone named Megan commenting on his things. He took one look at her profile and knew he had to friend her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Instantly he formed his crush. She accepted the friend request knowing this was the boy whose posts she liked on here. Occasionally he would comment on her things and she would comment on his. Once it was national kissing and fried chicken day. He said on her status that he wanted to take her on a date to Popeyes. She brushed it off because she didn't think it was serious.
        A month later, he posted a picture comparison of a blue and orange Peyton Manning jersey asking which one he should get. She was a huge Tebow fan, so she commented "everything looks good but the Manning jersey" on his picture. He thought, maybe this girl likes me so he sent her a PM with his phone number. A few days later she texted him asking what he was up to and if he knew who this was. He responded saying "I hope it is Megan" to her. She said yes. They texted for a few days and then had a conversation that lasted 3 hours over the phone about things getting to know each other. They instantly clicked and talked for a couple of weeks. Their first date was to the Arkansas Valley Fair down in Rocky Ford. He wanted to drive all the way down (3 hour drive) to pick her up for the date because he believed in chivalry. He asked her to marry him 6 months into their relationship and she said yes. They were married 1 year to the day of their first date. Their colors were coral (orange) and light blue (blue). The officiant of the wedding was a cousin to a Broncos player, Mitch Unrien.

They have been happily married since August 18th, 2013.....

The story of a boy and a girl brought together by blue and orange.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Elway
          Master of Game Day!
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post

Congrats, I met my wife here as well and have two lil bronco babies with her. We take United in Orange seriously
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Rastic
            Modulated
            • Oct 2013

A few years ago there was a lurker to these boards. That girl liked looking through threads, but never posted. She always liked someone named Broncoholic JS on here for some odd reason. Once he decided to post in the facebook thread revealing who he was. He became friends with several people on the boards including Southstander, Cory Winget, Frenchy180, and a few others. But, he added Peerless once and saw someone named Megan commenting on his things. He took one look at her profile and knew he had to friend her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Instantly he formed his crush. She accepted the friend request knowing this was the boy whose posts she liked on here. Occasionally he would comment on her things and she would comment on his. Once it was national kissing and fried chicken day. He said on her status that he wanted to take her on a date to Popeyes. She brushed it off because she didn't think it was serious.
            A month later, he posted a picture comparison of a blue and orange Peyton Manning jersey asking which one he should get. She was a huge Tebow fan, so she commented "everything looks good but the Manning jersey" on his picture. He thought, maybe this girl likes me so he sent her a PM with his phone number. A few days later she texted him asking what he was up to and if he knew who this was. He responded saying "I hope it is Megan" to her. She said yes. They texted for a few days and then had a conversation that lasted 3 hours over the phone about things getting to know each other. They instantly clicked and talked for a couple of weeks. Their first date was to the Arkansas Valley Fair down in Rocky Ford. He wanted to drive all the way down (3 hour drive) to pick her up for the date because he believed in chivalry. He asked her to marry him 6 months into their relationship and she said yes. They were married 1 year to the day of their first date. Their colors were coral (orange) and light blue (blue). The officiant of the wedding was a cousin to a Broncos player, Mitch Unrien.

Aww. Congratulations. Fun story.

Comment

• EddieMac
              Canuck Mod, eh!
              • Feb 2004

I met my wife here too. I call him Jet.
              sigpic

Comment

• JakeNbake
                Baby Football Mod
                • Jul 2008

That's how I met Fargo too.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                  Football Immortal
                  • Oct 2003

^^On a more serious note, could we maybe get a sticky on this thread?

That way any additional members would see this thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Elway
                    Master of Game Day!
                    • Jun 2003

Jet is easy , he will marry anyone!
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• theMileHighGuy
                      ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
                      • Oct 2004

I am so close to the 10 year + 10000 post club....just gotta post more stuff I guess.
                      <<----

such a beautiful story
                      Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 01-04-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• CanDB
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2008

Congrats to JS and all those who have 10 year memberships. May this be the year that lives on in Broncos' memories, with another ring to show for it!

:thumb:

Comment

• ebsoria
                          Former Mod Of Steel
                          • Jul 2005

Congrats JS! Didn't realize that you two met through here. :clap:
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Broncoholic MS
                            Bench Warmer
                            • Oct 2013

I was like "Wow, that's such an adorable/amazing story!" And then I realized it was my own <3
                            Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

• EddieMac
                              Canuck Mod, eh!
                              • Feb 2004

And now we add Broncosexydaddy to the ranks of the 10 year club!!

Congrats BSD
                              sigpic

Comment

• ebsoria
                                Former Mod Of Steel
                                • Jul 2005

Whoot whoo!!!!!!!! 10 years!!!!!
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                                X