Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kony Ealy DE Missouri

Has anyone seen this Junior play? I read where he can rush the passer or set the edge against the run! He has a good soph season and if he continues to improve and comes out this season might be someone we can pick up late. At 6'5" 275, and runs around a 4.77 40 time, he seems like a good prospect for Denver.

He was 3rd on my true DE list going into the season. Clowney wont fall to us and I am unsure if Tuitt will either. He is probably going to be the steal of the draft, not only can he stop the run and pressure the QB he can drop back into coverage and hes aware enough to knock down passes

Before this season against 10 ranked opponents:
    6 Solo Tackles 7 TFL 1 Sack 4 PBU 2 QBH

Not stellar in pass rush but he shows potential
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

I understand Ealy is having a good season that Lord knows we could use another DE. Thanks for your opinion Josh.

Victor Dean another Julius Thomas?

I have watched this kid for 2 weeks straight and the announcers have drawn the comparisons on more then 1 occasion. The 6-6 210lb WR from Portland State seems to have some special athleticism that may make him a standout in the future. He has great length and size leaping skills and speed that make you wonder what he would do if he had a better QB or team around him. He was a transfer from Fresno St (last year he had 30 catches for 389 yards and 2 TD's) and I know he used to play basketball and safety he transferred after getting injured last year and falling on the depth chart

Like Orange Julius he is extremely raw he needs to work on route running and he isnt the best at blocking. Still he looks like he could be an interesting pickup in 2015
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-08-2013 at 12:41 PM.

I'd get him if we decide to let Decker walk.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

6'6 and 210? Way to small for a TE. That boy is a WR unless he packs on 40-50lbs.

Now as a giant #2 WR...I am listening
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    6'6 and 210? Way to small for a TE. That boy is a WR unless he packs on 40-50lbs.

Now as a giant #2 WR...I am listening
    He has a frame where he can add some extra weight but I do agree he could be better as a Wideout his biggest asset seems to be his leaping ability he can win jump balls fairly easily

Though he doesnt usually need to
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-08-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Is he just another Ramses Barden?

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Is he just another Ramses Barden?
    Nice reference. Ramses had better hands but not better athleticism. That and Ramses was actually doing well if you listen to Giants insiders but he could not stay healthy.

He would not be able to hold the weight for a TE and it not affect his speed. I was told he was also a long jumper in high school and has a 42" vertical so he can definitely go up for the catches. 2015 should be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_P0Q...wECE20WjMRFvl3
    Last edited by WideoutsRule; 10-09-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WideoutsRule View Post
    He would not be able to hold the weight for a TE and it not affect his speed. I was told he was also a long jumper in high school and has a 42" vertical so he can definitely go up for the catches. 2015 should be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_P0Q...wECE20WjMRFvl3
    Thats fair but yes this man looks like a tremendous athlete

Jason Babin?

Mark Kizla thinks we should trade for him. http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...de-jason-babin

If he costs less than a 3rd, I'd do it. Granted, Miller will return after the Jaguars game, Ayers and Philips ain't doing bad, but we can never have enough pass rushers.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

nah i wouldn't trade for babin for more then a 7th

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

please no......

When Miller is back we'll be fine Phillips and Ayers are doing just fine either would be fine as a 2nd pass rush and likely their numbers will only go up when Miller comes back.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho