Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Why would the Jaguars trade Babin? He's one of their best players.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Why would the Jaguars trade Babin? He's one of their best players.
    He's one of their best players but that's not saying much. They're not going to win any time soon. He's old. Might as well get something for him. They traded their best oline man in Monroe.

Phillips and Ayers are better then Babin

If we had the cap room ild try and get Jared Allen whose on the last year of his contract but we dont.

Osi would be the next best player on a bad player followed by Babin and ild still take a "healthy" Ayers over them

No, continue to draft affectivley and groom home grown talent. Serious question would you trade Q. Smith for babin?
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy View Post
    No, continue to draft affectivley and groom home grown talent. Serious question would you trade Q. Smith for babin?
    Nope. I'd trade just a draft pick.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

I would imagine(hope) hes atleast on denvers radar

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    I wouldn't mind if it was cheap. he's healthy for once and playing well this year despite their record

You must have missed my point, my apology. With the draft picks being speculated. We could be drafting players like q smith. For the most part i'll pass on babin. Unless we have a major injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Phillips and Ayers are better then Babin

If we had the cap room ild try and get Jared Allen whose on the last year of his contract but we dont.

Osi would be the next best player on a bad player followed by Babin and ild still take a "healthy" Ayers over them
    Better than Babin at what?? Not as a pure pass rusher. Babin would help us anyway you slice it. We need another pass rushing threat, that was clearly on display in Dallas...we could probably get Babin for a sixth, and that would be well worth it, IMO

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    Better than Babin at what?? Not as a pure pass rusher. Babin would help us anyway you slice it. We need another pass rushing threat, that was clearly on display in Dallas...we could probably get Babin for a sixth, and that would be well worth it, IMO
    I agree. Win now. Our pass rush has been alright, but should be better considering the kind of leads we've been playing with. Then again, we could be on top once Von comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    Not as a pure pass rusher? Take away babins Two good years of his entire career and sucks, ayers has been hurt all year and he has 4.5 sacks babin has 1, I will stick with ayers

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Not as a pure pass rusher? Take away babins Two good years of his entire career and sucks, ayers has been hurt all year and he has 4.5 sacks babin has 1, I will stick with ayers
    Uhh Ayers hasn't been hurt all year. He got hurt in the last game...
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
    Uhh Ayers hasn't been hurt all year. He got hurt in the last game...
    No he's been hurt all year, he suffered a Achilles strain the week before the season started and has suffered from shoulder issues. He has been dinged up all season

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    No he's been hurt all year, he suffered a Achilles strain the week before the season started and has suffered from shoulder issues. He has been dinged up all season
    Exactly and not only has he had more sacks hes also had more TFL's despite his injuries. The only thing Babins been better at is almost getting to the QB and if you count the sacks, Ayers still has gotten more pressure. Babin was successful in the Philly and Tennessee for a year. Hes been a career vagabond for a reason the only thing consistent about him is that hes consistently overpaid, his $6 mill a year could go to a better and younger defender.

Though hes a Leo anyway (6'3 267 lbs) so he would replace Phillips who is still having a better season if not Miller. Having 3 Leos in a D as some of you suggest could cause some issues up front.

Only player I would really like to pick up is Hakeem Nicks for a 4th. Not real comfortable with Caldwell backing up DT and Decker. Nicks style of play is more similar to our starters and could step in without any fall off imo.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots