Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 6: 2013 Jaguars vs Broncos

Hello, Fellow Broncomaniacs

Here we are after five weeks 5-0. Winners of 16 season regular games and hoping for more.

We had a rough time last week and needed Tony Romo to be Tony Romo in order to win. We had turnovers, started the game 0-14 and gave up over 500 yards and 5 TD to Dallas. That is a pathetic showing by the Defense. Luckily Dallas's defense sucked big time as well and the offense tore them a new one.

Champ has been practicing and we can see Von Miller on the horizon. We just need to get past this weeks game to get him back on the field.

So how have we fared in game 6 over the last decade? We are 8-2 over that span. Three of those wins were at home, five we one the road. Of the two losses both were at home, one of them was in 2008 losing to the Jags.

Well here we are 5 years later and it is a 5-0 team vs an 0-5 team. The betting line has been around 28 points, the highest in NFL History. Does it mean we will win? Maybe , maybe not, but it means as a team we have been playing well on the offensive side of the ball.

We can't look at this as a easy win, we need to see it as a trap game. Here is a nice little factoid for you. The Broncos have a 3-5 record lifetime against Jacksonville and have lost four of the last five, all when defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio coached the Jags.

The Broncos will be trying to see if they can be the first team to put up 50+ points three weeks in a row. Of course if the game is a blowout we may see backup at QB and other key positions and may burn down the clock with the run game.

It doesn't sound like an exciting game to most, but I want to see the D get back on track. You know the Jags would love to have a winless team beat an unbeaten team at their own home. We have a big game next week at Indy, but we need to take care of business at home first.

Win Lose or Draw it should be a tough game. As always please follow the COC, report any violations to the Mod Staff so they may respond. Let's hope we stay healthy and end the day with a "W" GO BRONCOS
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Home game extra from the Broncos game day preview:

BRONCOS HOST JAGUARS
    - Coming off back-to-back 50-point outputs, including a 51-48 win against Dallas last week, the Denver Broncos (5-0) will try to snap a three-game losing streak to the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) on Sunday. Kickoff at Sports Authority Field at Mile High is scheduled for 2:05 p.m. MDT.

- The Broncos are on a franchise-record 16-game regular-season win streak that has spanned more than a calendar year.

- Denver’s 230 points scored this season represents the highest total in NFL history through five games.

- Quarterback Peyton Manning ranks first in league history in passing touchdowns (20), completion percentage (75.8) and quarterback rating (136.4) through a season’s first five games.

- Denver’s defense has forced 38 plays for negative yardage by its opponents—the fourth-highest total in the league this season.

GAME DAY DETAILS
    The game will broadcast on KCNC-TV (CBS 4), KOA (850 AM)/The Fox (103.5 FM)

National Anthem: Mary Louise Lee, First Lady of Denver

Color Guard: 5 Groups – Army National Guard, Marines, Police, Fire and Coast Guard

TIMELINE OF EVENTS - Denver Mtn time

1:41 – Players leave the field
    1:43 – Stampede/Broncos fight song
    1:45 – Bailey’s Moving and Storage Game Ball Delivery
    1:46 – Broncos Cheerleaders and All-Stars Cheerleaders
    1:48 – Thunderstorm
    1:50 – Parade of Colors
    1:54 – Jaguars Introductions
    1:56 – Broncos Introductions
    1:58 - National Anthem
    2:03 – Coin Toss Presentation
    2:05 – Kickoff

•Half-time Entertainment: Salute to Breast Cancer Survivors (Balloon Release)

Complimentary Broncos GameDay Magazines (to first 45,000 fans) will be available for Sports Authority Field at Mile High patrons to pick-up at all stadium entrances upon entry.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Going to the game tomorrow and I am looking forward to the return of #24 to the Broncos D!

WELCOME BACK CHAMP!!!

Go Broncos !!!

STOMP THE jaxies !!!

GO "D" --- SACK grabbet/heinie !!!

Go 12th Man !
    Rock the House !!!

Denver 44
    jaxies 13

BRONCOS, PROTECT YOUR QB !!!

Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 10-12-2013 at 11:00 PM.

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Thread stickyd

can't wait for sunday... the best day of the week

How is everyone tonight? Are you ready for tomorrow?

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Jacksonville is a nemesis/curse team/game for the Broncos... they are even on a losing streak with the Jags. I was at the playoff game against the Jags in 1996(?) Broncos need to play their best and not let this be a let down.

It is officially game day!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Let"s go Broncos!!! Make them regret flying out here in the first place!!!

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Don't forget,the Broncos can tie the record for the most 50+ points game in a season.......

I don't know why I want that record so much
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Let's go Broncos!

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Go broncos. I'll be listening on the radio. No injuries, big win!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    Don't forget,the Broncos can tie the record for the most 50+ points game in a season.......

I don't know why I want that record so much
    It'd be a cool record to have.

This past week, I've mentioned to hubby, "103 points in the last two games!"

I want to go around this coming week saying, "153+ points in 3 weeks!"

Quote Originally Posted by GoManning View Post
    Let's go Broncos!

Love it!

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    It'd be a cool record to have.

This past week, I've mentioned to hubby, "103 points in the last two games!"

I want to go around this coming week saying, "153+ points in 3 weeks!"

Love it!

Go Broncos!!!

Yea, I hope I can say that too. And I agree with the other person. I hope to score 50 points for a 3rd straight week and be the 1st NFL team to EVER do that. Would be awesome. And I hope we can score 50 in at least another game this year as well so we can be the only team to do so in 4 games in a season. I want to shatter every record I would like to score 70+ this week, but since I won't be at the game, I kinda hope we don't score 70, cause I'm greedy. But I guess I should just enjoy this ride, because I remember how terrible things were just a few seasons ago. So I should appreciate what we have going on now.

I just hope the D comes out firing on all cylinders. A shut out would be nice. I can't even remember the last time we shut out a team.

All in all I hope its a clean game with no injuries and a Bronco's W.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake