Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189
Results 2,821 to 2,828 of 2828
    And #4. TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS. Did I say TURNOVERS

Peyton exposed many ugly facts about our team last night. There were some players that should never been on the field, fumbling, stumbling, bumbling, falling down. The fumble on the 1 yd line was traumatic emotionally and guaranteed a sure loss for our Broncos, plus it was the stake to the heart. Peyton had a rough night and showed the world how important he is to our team. One would think if Peyton was manhandled the rest of the team would come to his aid. Maybe raise their performance level. Didn't happen. They ran around on the field apppearing lost as a flock of geese would.

I know we have injuries. We have new guys filling in. Still, their feet should be held to the fire. I saw Fox as one of the bad guys last night. Get your act together, sir.
    GO BRONCOS! YOU HAVE THE MAGIC!

Best quote I've read from Manning..

Asked if his most of his passes seemed 'wobbly':

"I throw a lot of wobbly passes," he said. "I throw a lot of wobbly touchdowns, too."

John Fox and Peyton Manning's comments earlier this season about the need for improvement when we were hanging 40+ on folks are starting to make sense now. No way can we expect to win in the playoffs playing like we did the past few weeks. Get it together Broncos.
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

It was a hard fought game. The lost will make us better

I agree stay with knowshon in goal line situation.

“Peyton’s been a great teammate for me and I can speak for everybody, for all of us he’s done some great things for Denver and for the Denver Broncos Football Team,” Von Miller said. “It hurts, I really wanted to go out there and get one for him. Knowing the type of guy he is, I know he wanted to same thing. I wanted to lay it out there for him but this is the game of football. We’ll have a chance to get some wins for him again.”

“Certain situations happened and we were able to bounce back from it, so I’m proud of my teammates for that,” Miller said. “We fought to the end. Like I said, some mistakes happened. I can’t really pinpoint it but we’ll get back in the lab and we’ll figure it out.”

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...0-b72447140f59

They will meet again.
    Last edited by GoManning; 10-21-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB