Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    I feel what you are all saying, I know it's impossible to be stopping a team that is constantly getting the ball on the yard 45 every 2 minutes, but my point is, let's say this Indy game hasn't happened yet, everybody knows we have the best offense and a bad defense, that's a fact, it's not just this game, today was a case of the offense having a bad day, with guys like Manning, Brady and Brees the last thing you have to worry about is the offense, that's the last thing I'd worry about with Manning, it's just that elite QBs and awesome offenses sometimes have bad days (yeah even in a row) and today was one of them. That, coupled with the mistakes made and other events is what made us lose the game, bottomline is: THIS DEFENSE NEEDS TO BE FIXED. I'm hoping Miller and Champ are gonna help us do that.

Quote Originally Posted by fucgoof View Post
    Wouldn't you put this on the Colts forums?
    I don't mind posting it here, there's classy Indy fans on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
    He had les than a second to throw the ball, no offensive line. Luck had an hour
    Our O-line was garbage....KC may eat Manning alive with that pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    It was an over-zealous flag on Vick and you know it. C'mon man!
    Over-zealous how? He hit the QB for no reason long after the ball left his hand. That was absolutely a penalty. Vick did everything that he could to loose that game for us. 3 personal fouls, and actually trying to injure another player. That is just dirty Piece of crap football from a dirty player that I hope the league throws a couple game suspension to. The guy doesn't deserve to play for us acting like that
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

My dog of the day was J Thomas. Maybe one of the poorest blocking efforts I have seen from a TE.

See you guys in the post season. Gotta feel like we're on a crash course. Thanks for the congrats. The Broncos got downright scary and not until under 2:00 did I ever feel like we had it won.

Hillman....what can ya say? He blew it. If he doesn't fumble .... 95% chance Peyton kills us and walks away grinning.

Good game, Broncos Nation!
    Rogue Colts Fan

Yeah congrats they needed a hillman fumble to win

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    He got 2-3 first downs with his legs. Please. Read the comments above about the scoreboard.
    and dont forget about the TD.....All 3 of those plays we bad plays by defenders being out of position

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    How can you not blame the D? They gave up 39 points. Got no pressure (So much for Vonn being ready.....), let Luck convert play after play with his legs.......Yeah it was a bad play. But on a positive note.......Moore once again did absolutely nothing...But a lot of you guys are right. He is a stud young safety that makes a play about once a year.
    Did you watch the game? like 8 punts multiple turnovers...what do you expect the D to do? Good god man....The D never left the field like the entire game.

"The week was exhausting"

Peyton just said in his presser that the week was emotionally exhausting and he kinda implied that it made the game tougher (probably in preparation and in the beginning).

I think this game was probably a lot tougher on him and the whole team than they were letting it on and im happy its over. Its no excuse, but no game from here on out will be this taxing throughout the week, and hopefully everyone is stronger for it.

Holliday is worth his fumbles in my opinion. He at least puts points on the board. Hillman is replaceable.
    Eating greedy

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    My dog of the day was J Thomas. Maybe one of the poorest blocking efforts I have seen from a TE.
    You shouldn't expect a pass catching TE that has known issues blocking to block....You put in the TE that can. That's on coaching staff....If you know you are going to need a blocking TE you put in a blocking TE.

Someone said it awhile ago, the law of averages is eventually going to catch up to this team. The offense isn't always going to be running on 40+ points a game, and I'm left wondering how many wake up calls will this defense need to start playing better.

I can't wait for that bye week to come around, because we just can't afford any defensive starters missing from the lineup.

The better team won.....It is that simple. Their D physically dominated us for 3 1/2 quarters, there O was efficient and made no mistakes. They outplayed us on special teams. They out coached us......Absolutely congrats to the Colts. They did what they needed to do and we didn't

Quote Originally Posted by coolio2244242 View Post
    Holliday is worth his fumbles in my opinion. He at least puts points on the board. Hillman is replaceable.
    Exactly....Hillman has done exactly nothing for this team...other than turn the ball over. He's amazing at that! If we got points for him turning the ball over we'd be unstoppable...