Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Way to kill the discussion...Mr Mod

Manning's Arm

Is it just me or did it look like Peyton was hurt starting in the 2nd quarter? His passes were ducks.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...b2bsig37do.jpg
    Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
    Way to kill the discussion...Mr Mod
    Great way to get an infraction just FYI

Do we have a single decent running back on this team? And oh my goodness when will we learn to HOLD ON TO THE BALL!?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosB2B View Post
    Is it just me or did it look like Peyton was hurt starting in the 2nd quarter? His passes were ducks.
    He just said in his presser that he was more tired for this game than he usually was. I think the emotional week really strained him more than he would let on.

The defense was to blame for A LOT of the game but....

the offense made the mistakes in the end that cost the game

It was just not a good team effort both sides made mistakes at key times that kept turning the tide in favor of the colts.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

He had an awful game all around. I wasn't thinking it crazy to warm Brock up, but then we got that Duke fumble...

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    The better team won.....It is that simple. Their D physically dominated us for 3 1/2 quarters, there O was efficient and made no mistakes. They outplayed us on special teams. They out coached us......Absolutely congrats to the Colts. They did what they needed to do and we didn't
    We were better tonight. Peep us last week against a far inferior team to the Broncos. Broncos are a "better" team, they just fell off on several key points. If Hillman doesn't fumble, I think we're toast.
    Rogue Colts Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Do we have a single decent running back on this team? And oh my goodness when will we learn to HOLD ON TO THE BALL!?
    Knowshon.....

He's been throwing ducks ever since we signed him. Not worried that he's hurt and not worried about his arm, as long as the passes get there (which it has) he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I dunno but the playcalling was awful today...runs and screens....We need to come out throwing and never stop. We clearly can't run the ball and the screens are starting to get pretty predictable.
    Completely agree

Cut Hillman immediatley - leave him in indy..

CJ anderson heres your shot.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosB2B View Post
    I have thought the same thing since last week. Tonight is was noticeable. Velocity seems down, accuracy not as crisp. I mean at least 3-4 times he simply missed open guys. He threw into coverage and under threw some guys. Long decker pass is great example of the under throw. Something going on it seems
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

my question is how the hell are people actually saying the vick penalty was legit? Every commentator talking about it on tv was dumfounded. Deon was just laughing at it on nfl network.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Exactly....Hillman has done exactly nothing for this team...other than turn the ball over. He's amazing at that! If we got points for him turning the ball over we'd be unstoppable...
    So he isn't averaging 4.4 yards per carry and has no touchdowns? Odd....