Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild card team

Wild card team

Good luck with the 5 seed. So much for that 19-0 season lmao.

The exact blueprint I laid out, the Colts used. Let me guess "We just want a SB." Teams that give up 39 points and 48 points in 2 out of 3 games don't get to SBs, let alone win them.

Btw, this is the first good team you played and you lost. Ravens aren't a good team...they're 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by peytonsforehead View Post

The exact blueprint I laid out, the Colts used. Let me guess "We just want a SB." Teams that give up 39 points and 48 points in 2 out of 3 games don't get to SBs, let alone win them.

Btw, this is the first good team you played and you lost. Ravens aren't a good team...they're 3-4.
    Yep Denvers done! Theres no way we can beat KC! And in the playoffs on the road we wouldnt be able to beat indy who just blew us out by 6!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep Denvers done! Theres no way we can beat KC! And in the playoffs on the road we wouldnt be able to beat indy who just blew us out by 6!
    Well in KC will be tough if we dont have Franklin back especially that was the biggest problem in this game they destroyed our make shift line, but he should be healthy then. We played a top 5 team at home without our RT are top DE or our MLB and lost by 6 against a tough crowed in an emotional game. We will still be at least 10-6 like I predicted. The best team we beat were the Ravens who I think are honestly better then the best team they beat the Titans.

The truth is the Cheifs have an easier schedule, our level of difficulty started this week theirs doesnt go up till they play the Broncos and even then its still not as hard so they could likely win the division

I agree peytonshater, 6-1 > 5-1. I don't know if you've ever seen a blueprint in your whole life, let alone have any clue on how to handle our offense. It shows how much you know about football when you think the SB champs aren't even a good team.

Down by penalties, turnovers, and we still put up one hell of a fight. At least you're not a big enough fool to think we won't make the playoffs.

It was a bad day for Broncos fans. The loss and the KC win. Denver WILL bounce back. As an objective observer (well...kinda objective) ....Ya'll aren't used to losing (which is a DAMN good thing). This was what, your second loss in over a year?
    Rogue Colts Fan

A KC Troll that just signed up for the forums that thinks Broncos won't make the playoffs.....

NO WAY!

Go Home Troll
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Sunday
    Sept. 8 Jaguars at Jacksonville Jaguars
    EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL Won 28-2 ---
    Sunday
    Sept. 15 Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO Won 17-16 ---
    Thursday
    Sept. 19 Eagles at Philadelphia Eagles
    Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA Won 26-16 ---
    Sunday
    Sept. 29 Giants New York Giants
    Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO Won 31-7 ---
    Sunday
    Oct. 6 Titans at Tennessee Titans
    LP Field, Nashville, TN Won 26-17 ---
    Sunday
    Oct. 13 Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO Won 24-7 ---
    Sunday
    Oct. 20 Texans Houston Texans
    Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO Won 17-16 ---
    Sunday
    Oct. 27 Browns Cleveland Browns
    Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO 1:00 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Nov. 3 Bills at Buffalo Bills
    Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY 1:00 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Nov. 10 --- BYE --- ---
    Sunday
    Nov. 17 Broncos at Denver Broncos
    Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, CO 4:05 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Nov. 24 Chargers San Diego Chargers
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 1 Broncos Denver Broncos
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 8 Redskins at Washington Redskins
    FedEx Field, Landover, MD 1:00 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 15 Raiders at Oakland Raiders
    O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA 4:05 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 22 Colts Indianapolis Colts
    CBS Buy
    Tickets
    Sunday
    Dec. 29 Chargers at San Diego Chargers
    Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA 4:25 p.m. ET
    CBS Buy
    Tickets

Aside from the Broncos, Colts and <ahem> Chargers, they do not play a winning team. Their schedule is a joke and intended on purpose to generate revenues in KC-- the least productive market.

Post what you will, but remember, you in KC are still yelling, "HEY KOOL-AID!"
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Their schedule is a joke and intended on purpose to generate revenues in KC-- the least productive market.

Post what you will, but remember, you in KC are still yelling, "HEY KOOL-AID!"
    pffft....dude I'm telling you as straight as I can, you need to get a grip.

Scheduling is done by a formula based on last years standings. i.e. You guys wouldn't have played us this year if we didn't make the playoffs last year.

Ironically, KC's schedule is EXACTLY why they're undefeated. I do believe so far they've had the easiest schedule in the league. So....yeah. Think more, overreact less.
    Rogue Colts Fan

Quote Originally Posted by redneckrocker View Post
    A KC Troll that just signed up for the forums that thinks Broncos won't make the playoffs.....

NO WAY!

Go Home Troll
    Dude aint even a KC fan. He's supposedly a saints idiot that can't help but swing from Mannings jock like the second coming of Tarzan. Pretty sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by peytonsforehead View Post

Yet the Ravens will beat the Pats at the end of the year.

Regards to WC team, lot of football left, we'll cross that bridge if it gets there.

Btw, Luck threw for less than 230 yards, and were shutout for the most part in the 2nd half.

Defense more than held its own.

Yep it's time to trade everybody while they are still worth something, get as musch as we can and start re-buidling the team from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Btw, Luck threw for less than 230 yards, and were shutout for the most part in the 2nd half.

Defense more than held its own.
    A lot of that had to do with handing them the ball on a short field too though. Not gunna lie, our D didn't really look good. We need to get our ish together or we're going to be in trouble.

That being said, I don't think the problems we're having are un-fixable with scheme changes etc. or at least able to be mitigated. We're still scoring a buttload and we just need a Defense that can keep the score under 30 points. We don't need the 2000 Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    A lot of that had to do with handing them the ball on a short field too though. Not gunna lie, our D didn't really look good. We need to get our ish together or we're going to be in trouble.

That being said, I don't think the problems we're having are un-fixable with scheme changes etc. or at least able to be mitigated. We're still scoring a buttload and we just need a Defense that can keep the score under 30 points. We don't need the 2000 Ravens.
    Missing Woodyard really showed, Lenon isnt very good.

Luck is a top 5-7 QB, they did a decent job on him all things considered.

Cant ask the defense to hold them to FG's when they get the ball inside the 20 a few times and keep going 3 and out.

Was a bit better in the 2nd half, run D is still pretty solid.

Miller looked decent, couple good pressures, Luck is hard to sack, big and can run.

Bigger problem was the OL, run blocking bad, pass blocking bad, Mathis had a monster game. Bye is coming up at a good time, get Franklin/Woody back after the bye at worst and see where it goes.

Trolls were just dying for us to lose so they can come on here to tell us how pathetic our team is. I mean losing to a top 5 team on the road same team that beat sf and sea is just pathatic and same with 6-1 record we got.

Smh at people that talk and don't know what there talking about