Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wild card team

Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
    Not writing Denver off, but it is a little concerning when an average at best San Diego defense holds the Colts to nine points the week before but the Broncos surrender 39.
    Colts also beat SF, Sea, and Den.

Who knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Colts also beat SF, Sea, and Den.

Who knows why.
    Colts beat SF because Harbaugh had this crazy illusion that Kap is the next Peyton Manning and got away from the run when it was working. Gore rushed for 82 yds on 11 carries and just went away from it. SEA isn't the world beaters on the road like they are at home. Denver well we know about the defense.

As I stated, San Diego had multiple long play drives with Ryan Mathews getting 102 yds on 22 carries. That's a consistent ground pound beatdown on the colts D. Offensive ineptness by the Colts yeah sure being on the road had something to do with it. But the D getting pushed around? Being on the road had zero to do with that. The fact is the Colts Defense is middle of the road and made the Denver O-line look bad.

No the reason is San Diego had multiple long drives that kept the ball out of Luck's hands. The Colt's D was getting beat up all night long. Even Matthews was running all over them. 22 carries for 102 yds.
    We had a makeshift OL that game, nowhere to run the ball.

Colts beat SF because Harbaugh had this crazy illusion that Kap is the next Peyton Manning and got away from the run when it was working. Gore rushed for 82 yds on 11 carries and just went away from it. SEA isn't the world beaters on the road like they are at home. Denver well we know about the defense.

As I stated, San Diego had multiple long play drives with Ryan Mathews getting 102 yds on 22 carries. That's a consistent ground pound beatdown on the colts D. Offensive ineptness by the Colts yeah sure being on the road had something to do with it. But the D getting pushed around? Being on the road had zero to do with that. The fact is the Colts Defense is middle of the road and made the Denver O-line look bad.
    Read next post.

We had both OT's out, and another guy starting who is maybe 60 percent right now, a makeshift OL that couldnt do much.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
    I agree peytonshater, 6-1 > 5-1. I don't know if you've ever seen a blueprint in your whole life, let alone have any clue on how to handle our offense. It shows how much you know about football when you think the SB champs aren't even a good team.

Down by penalties, turnovers, and we still put up one hell of a fight. At least you're not a big enough fool to think we won't make the playoffs.
    You just may have made the worst argument ever for why he knows nothing about football. The Ravens really are not a good team, they are 3-4 and have not played that great.

They were LAST YEAR'S Super Bowl champs, they are playing like a mediocre team this year. I doubt the teams who beat the 2003 Bucs or 2006 Steelers felt like they beat a championship caliber team, come on now.