Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Texans #1 D in the NFL. And I didn't say they broke out today, they're close. The OL played their best game of the year against a great front 7 for Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal08060 View Post
    To be honest I would say our biggest weakness is ourselves. Silly, avoidable mistakes kill us every week.
    Indeed, this is true. We're a better team than anyone in the NFL IMO. But not when you keep fumbling and getting penalties.

Guys, dont sweat it. We barely won and looked like crap doing it. We have to play the Colts later this season and I dont like our chances in that game. Im kinda dissapointed because I wanted both of us to be undefeated when we play.
    For what its worth, Manning was for whatever reason, throwing watermelons today. I was watching with my boys and most of his passes were wobbles, dont know why. It kinda looked like nerves, but that aint likely for a vetean like him. You will recover and regain the lead (although I Hope not)

Nobody is saying the Chiefs are gonna destroy Denver. That's silly.

Quote Originally Posted by coolio2244242 View Post
    In what alternate universe do you live in?

List of QBs KC has beaten: Pryor, Keenum (by one possession), Vick, Romo (by one possession), Eli (arguably one of the worst QBs this year) and Gabbert.
    List of QBs the Broncos have beaten

Pryor
    Vick
    Romo
    Eli
    Gabbert

Come on guys...I know a loss hurts (I watched the 14 games KC lost last season) but Denver have faced 5 of the same QBs.

Also Flacco but please don't carry on like you all have played a tougher schedule so far.

Quote Originally Posted by brianfrommissou View Post
    Guys, dont sweat it. We barely won and looked like crap doing it. We have to play the Colts later this season and I dont like our chances in that game. Im kinda dissapointed because I wanted both of us to be undefeated when we play.
    For what its worth, Manning was for whatever reason, throwing watermelons today. I was watching with my boys and most of his passes were wobbles, dont know why. It kinda looked like nerves, but that aint likely for a vetean like him. You will recover and regain the lead (although I Hope not)
    almost all his passes are wobbly, thats pretty normal for peyton. He was off target a lot today which was very odd though.

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan View Post

Pryor
    Vick
    Romo
    Eli
    Gabbert

Come on guys...I know a loss hurts (I watched the 14 games KC lost last season) but Denver have faced 5 of the same QBs.

Also Flacco but please don't carry on like you all have played a tougher schedule so far.
    They didn't play Gabbert, they played Henne. Not a massive upgrade to the list, but Gabbert was the worst. Like, Ryan Leaf bad.

And the Broncos beat Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbroncs View Post
    almost all his passes are wobbly, thats pretty normal for peyton. He was off target a lot today which was very odd though.
    Some of that was timing too. Indy was disrupting routes well, and the defensive front was keeping him from planting his feet too often.

Late in the game he looked better.

Pryor
    Vick
    Romo
    Eli
    Gabbert

Ya know, this is a really good point. I never thought of it this way.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Watching the game, I'd say Manning's O-line has him way off rhythm.

I know they beat Flacco but saying KC has a soft schedule is ridiculous...your schedule so far hasn't been all that different and even if they weren't pretty much the same...The Chiefs don't make up their schedule..have gone from worst to first.I have no idea where this leads.

Hes always had wobbly passes, even admitted as such.

Was in a great rhythm at the end of the game, still have no idea why they run freaking Hillman near the goal line, smh.

I know they beat Flacco but saying KC has a soft schedule is ridiculous...your schedule so far hasn't been all that different and even if they weren't pretty much the same...The Chiefs don't make up their schedule..have gone from worst to first.I have no idea where this leads.
    well to be fair I think his point might be that KC might still be the 6-0 orton bronco type season. Broncos are already proven because of their success last year as well as this year.

Pryor
    Vick
    Romo
    Eli
    Gabbert

You have played a last place schedule. You will still play a last place schedule. You will not rank with me until you beat us. Fair enough?

We have taken down a lot more than you ever will this season and still have a lot more to do ON THE ROAD.

You barely beat a rookie QB making his NFL debut at home in the 7th week of the season.

Puhlease!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

It's nice that they scheduled the Chiefs to come here after a bye week too huh?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!