Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Meh, draft position is what it is.

Hillman fumbling too much had it speculated way too much he might get demoted anyway.

Only thing that sucks is Ball, Kno, and CJ are all similar while Hillman has speed.
    I don't think that's a problem. The Beast Mode and Turbin combo works pretty well for Seattle and they aren't all that different from each other.

To me, CJ is a better option as long as he doesn't fumble in crucial situations, UDFA or not. Hope he makes the most of his opportunity.

Mike klis just tweeted cj anderson will dress, hillman will not

I love this move! And yes, it is a big move. This coaching staff (and personnel regime) have been very hesitant to knock their "guys." I think it's a good sign that everyone involved can finally admit that maybe the high draft pick (Hillman) isn't such a stud and that it's finally time to give a guy (CJ), who went undrafted and has shown flashes at every opportunity he got, a real chance in this offense. If CJ can do what he's been doing in practice and in preseason, he'll be a major boost to our offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Meh, draft position is what it is.

Hillman fumbling too much had it speculated way too much he might get demoted anyway.

Only thing that sucks is Ball, Kno, and CJ are all similar while Hillman has speed.
    Speed is not as important as power when attacking an odd front inside. Moreno had success outside against the Giants' split front; two rushing TDs, if I'm not mistaken, both down the right sideline.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by kbeck81 View Post
    If you dont work out, then you dont work out. Doesn't matter if you were a 1 round pick or an UDFA. If you are the better player then you should be on the field.
    Arian Foster and Priest Holmes were UDFAs...

I wonder if this will open the eyes to all those people who repeatedly said hillman is and was our most talented back and should be the starter etc etc etc.

Hillman might figure it out one day. I am surprised it has taken Montee ball this long to figure things out. The good news is that Khowshon and CJ seem to have that figured and now we will see if its true.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

I really hope CJ Anderson is the answer at RB...

Good Hillman showed promise but no consistense and had too many fumbles...The one thing that pisses me off is that we stuck with Lance avergaelly crappy while we had JJ who looked awesome everytime he touched the ball yet we kept him on the bench

This regime just makes weird moves sometimes

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
    I really hope CJ Anderson is the answer at RB...
    Me too; as for the move, it makes sense at this point. Get him some game time before the bye.

Good move.
    Get that rep Anderson.

Great move, how could you not make this move? Hillman put himself in this situation.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

YEAH.........................I Love it....................

Yeeeeeeeeeaaa

I figure Moreno still gets the most reps. Hope CJ knows how to block. Especially with the crap performance by the O line last game. Obviously no Franklin hurt.

Block, catch, hold onto the ball, and pick up those easy 3rd and 1s CJ.