Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Unfortunately Nacho went out, but once Adams went in our defense got its act together. Do we need that older veteran presence back there for the remainder of the season? Barring injury of course. Love Nacho and it's not his fault, but our secondary has just seen subpar lately. Just a thought!

I'd say no, it's a show of how good our depth actually is. I don't credit him for being the reason the defense started playing better. I credit pass rush. Once we was able to get through the Skins OL we started getting turn overs.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Montee Ball

It was nice to finally see him in the endzone hopefully see alot more of those througout the next few years.

Before the complainers come out... NICE WIN!

Defense played VERY well, Offense got out of its own way most of the game. Great way to go into a bye week. Let's get healthy and come out swinging! Go Broncos!
    res ipsa loquitur

The defense stepped up today.....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

I loved the Intensity of the second half
    Defense got turnovers, pressure, and most importantly I loved the physicality of those hits.

Why? He's good depth, but Duke is a better player...just needs to stay healthy.

Yes, good win. Sloppy, but I'm not going to complain after they were down by 14 points in the 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Unfortunately Nacho went out, but once Adams went in our defense got its act together. Do we need that older veteran presence back there for the remainder of the season? Barring injury of course. Love Nacho and it's not his fault, but our secondary has just seen subpar lately. Just a thought!
    No Nacho doesn't get taken out and our secondary was fine with him in there. The only reason our secondary has been seemingly bad (according to stats) is we've taken so many leads that teams are forced to throw. That and we have had no pass rush. That is no longer an issue and this D will start improving every week going forward.

I think it was only sloppy for a few minutes in the start of the third qaurter.
    Slow first half but overall a very very solid win

Quote Originally Posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
    Defense played VERY well, Offense got out of its own way most of the game. Great way to go into a bye week. Let's get healthy and come out swinging! Go Broncos!
    I don't think you will see many complainers this week. Yes we played bad on O for most of the game (thanks to manning's ankles) But this was a great victory. We came out and showed this D isn't the worst in the league we just needed our Von back.

Need to clean up a lot of things , manning is throwing some ugly interception that look unnecessary . Not liking some of his decisions at all

Great time for the bye to hit. Let Manning sit with his ankles up for a whole week.

AYYYYE Von and the D boys played great and the 20 million dollar man did his part.

Defense did step, offense made mistakes & the D kept us it in, good win..
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.