Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Carter was awful this year
    He was targeted constantly by opposing qbs and was getting burned repeatedly
    as mentioned his tackling was atrocious as well

he shouldnt see the field this year unless we get a bunch of injuries in the secondary

Life is Life, Fight for it!
    [

I love Thomas...glad to hear he is going to be ok. I also agree the bye week came at a great time. However I do think TE is the one position we are fairly deep at. None of the ither guys are as good as Thomas as a receiving option, however they are all fairly decent at receiving. Some are better blockers in the run game.

Either way I'm glad to see Thomas will be back hopefully healthy after the bye week.

Thx,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    That six weeks was so long I got to say I forgot how much he meant to the D. I'm not counting the Indy game he was knockinh the rust off, but he was disruptive yesterday. He is a special player a difference maker.
    I just remember how many people were screaming that his return wasn't going to make an impact. They would rant about the defense and literally say, mid rampage (cue Archer references): "...and if you think Von's return is going to fix any of this...!!!1!!!1!1!!"

When the Broncos play even at an average level they are amazing to watch. I think what spooks everyone is their periodic tendencies that look as if they wheels came off their cart. At times they look lost, unfocused, and as if they are ad-libbing a game plan. I can take a lack of dominance as things just not working out; but what gets me agitated and contemplating turning off the game is the times where the bottom falls out and they look as if they would lose at a shirts-skins game at an office picnic.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Thanks guys really thought it was good info to share with some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    I just remember how many people were screaming that his return wasn't going to make an impact. They would rant about the defense and literally say, mid rampage (cue Archer references): "...and if you think Von's return is going to fix any of this...!!!1!!!1!1!!"
    Well it made a impact, no doubt. But they all played really well. Especially Knighton or pot roast as some call him.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I, like everyone else keeps looking ahead to the KC Chiefs coming up because they haven't been beaten yet AND they are in our way to defend our AFCW Championship.

But

We do have to play San Diego IN SD first. These guys are getting better. Ryan Mathews was starting to actually look like a productive RB before the bye.

That last game was a nice win for our guys. Defense has some positive tape to look at through the bye.

This next quarter of the season should sort out a lot of how our AFCW will end
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

He manages to makes things look very awkward, don't he? Take it easy on those ankles old man. We need you for the long run.
    Dread it.Run from it.

C'Mon Man! Week 8 2013

Peyton made the list.

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

I didn't know they called that on a loose ball either. That seems to be when the most holding takes place anyway.

I've also always wondered why there's "down by contact" when it comes to a receiver or defender catching a pass, but in the event of a fumble, they let guys scrape around in a pile taking the ball from each other all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
    Carter was awful this year
    He was targeted constantly by opposing qbs and was getting burned repeatedly
    as mentioned his tackling was atrocious as well

he shouldnt see the field this year unless we get a bunch of injuries in the secondary
    Agree, He was inactive for the WAS game. Hope they keep him inactive unless needed.

Great read. Can't help but root for the kid!!!

Ball out CJ!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I, like everyone else keeps looking ahead to the KC Chiefs coming up because they haven't been beaten yet AND they are in our way to defend our AFCW Championship.

But

We do have to play San Diego IN SD first. These guys are getting better. Ryan Mathews was starting to actually look like a productive RB before the bye.

That last game was a nice win for our guys. Defense has some positive tape to look at through the bye.

This next quarter of the season should sort out a lot of how our AFCW will end
    Yea it's funny I have heard Espn & Nbc say we play KC next, lol, I'm thinking I could do their job at least I know who's on the schedule & when....
    Dread it.Run from it.